Is Gordon Freeman a father?

jemron

Sandvich
Reaction score
I was recently replaying Half Life and I noticed that there appears to be a picture of a baby in his locker before the Resonance Cascade. Do you think we will learn more about Gordon's past family? Could he have a child?

Also, I'm new here, so go easy on me, but are there any theories as to who the baby is that is graffitied all over the place in City 17? I think the baby is Alyx, but the baby could also be Gordon's baby from the picture in the locker.

Yes, it's true. Gordon is a pedophile.

Barnz knows the story behind this but is too sardonic to tell you.

The picture in Freeman's locker in HL1 is one of the Valve developer's kids, it's basically a personal easter egg. It was confirmed a long time ago that it's not supposed to be Gordon's son, but perhaps a nephew or something like that.

If Alyx doesn't die, he soon will be.

Maybe it's Gordon as a kid and he's really proud of being born.

Actually it's a kid of level designer at Valve, as far as I remember she's 14 now.

Yes. She's Harry Teasley's daughter.

What about Gordon Frohman?

The picture is actually the G-Man from the future. He ages backwards, like Benjamin Buttons.

What about Gordon Frohman?

The picture is actually the G-Man from the future. He ages backwards, like Benjamin Buttons.

Or maybe G-man was born in the future, aged many years, then decided to go back prior to the Black Mesa Incident to see his dad a younger man.

But Gordon Freeman has no children, I believe it was stated in the Half-Life Manuel in a letter by Dr. Kleiner. Perhaps its Alyx Vance.

Let's see now, could Gordon Freeman have a kid? Although one might expect a parade of high-class tail Freeman nails down on his salary, somehow I don't think he spits such wicked game when he's with the ladies.

Back