It was Valentine's Day

The only valentines I ever want is hl2.net

I sent her a funny/cute image like last year. She's in Canada.
Oh and you guys too

vday2.jpg

Happy valentines day guys :)
I'm single, so get in touch if you want to cyber ;) lol

Ah, the day to feel crappy about eating microwave dinner's for one.

Me and my partner happily spent it apart with our old school friends :D

My Valentine's day present is too dirty to mention on these forums.

Be sure to give these to your pals. <3

35n3rd4.jpg

2ihp0tt.jpg

o0107s.jpg

2j3ochu.jpg

2af0vlv.jpg

this is the best night to go to the bar and pick up slutty girls with emotional issues...

GOOD HUNTING MEN!

Its V Day.

Couldnt care less. Its a capitalist con.

You know what, I used to feel a little depressed on V day before I had anyone, now I'm just broke as hell because her birthday is on the same damn weekend. D:

My Valentine's day present is too dirty to mention on these forums.
Protip: it's anal.

Also; new cards! (I love the charger and jockey ones :3)

valventine1.jpg

valventine2.jpg

500x_valventine3.jpg

500x_valventine4.jpg

valventine5.jpg

where the hell are all these images coming from?

You are now deeply aware of your crippling loneliness. Nobody likes you, you have no significant other, and even if there were a chance for you to go out and find another desperate single like yourself today--there isn't--you wouldn't leave the house to do it anyway.

You tell yourself that Valentine's Day is just a another day, a sham to sell cards and chocolate, a holiday made by corporations so you don't feel the need to celebrate it. You make up justifications why you shouldn't be sad that you're alone on "just another regular day out of the year," perhaps even scoffing at those foolish couples who fall for the trap of Hallmark and See's.

But deep down, you know you're just a hollow, empty husk of a person, alone on the one day of the year dedicated to having someone special in your life. You know it kills you. That's why you're here, in this thread, posting "I <3 U's" to anonymous, faceless strangers on a video game forum. It's why you Valentine's Day cards to other lonely men, and get a measure of satisfaction from the reciprocation. The thought that somebody out there might care about you.

But you know what, no one does.

Not even in this thread.

You're alone.

Happy Valentine's Day.

Valentine's Day is henceforth known as Singles Awareness Day.

On a lighter note, my wife and I will be spending next weekend in Monterey, riding bikes and eating fresh seafood. Valentine's Day means the motels are booked with other people and tourist areas like that are extra crowded (and it's President's Day weekend for bonus tourists), so we're staying at home.

Valentine's Day, like any other holiday, is only as commercial as you let it be.

Darkside has thrown me into a deep depression once again.

once you get used to not getting any Love it all feels the same. also I'm just happy to be alive, and I never thought I'd make it past 20 :)

I was all excited about this holiday yesterday, went to sleep, and woke up to thinking "Great, work today" instead of what I should have been thinking, "Today is Valentine's Day, time to ask that one special girl to be my Valent-" and then remember that that special girl is a figment of my imagination.

Aw well, back to work.

Darkside has pushed me from crippling depression to unnervingly-relaxed acceptance.

.... thanks... ?

Ha Ha you lonely ****ers, I have a girlfriend who is also my valentine.

I'm in her house now babysitting her cats while she's in anaheim :/

Had VDay last Wednesday because girl is away. Made a nice card and got chocolates and a BJ.

Why didn't you just have sex? Sex>BJ? It's Valentines Day ffs.

I certainly don't care about or even vaguely like anyone in this thread

I hope you choke to death on one of the thousand dicks you'll probably suck tonight, man whore.
I was about to pm you a love poem I wrote... And you where going pm me back and tell me how much you liked it, and we whould exchange skypes and chat all night and... But no... You ****ing bitch.

You vapid ****.

How could you lead me on like that?

You must be some kind of man whore, to suck all the dicks. They probably treat you like shit, too, don't they? You have no idea how much of a better life I could give you. But no.

I wish you'd never signed up.

I wish you'd stayed out of my thread.

Ugh, I'm going to send it to Samon instead and try to forget about you...

But I never will.

I ate some cake and have spent the day watching almost 7 episodes of Alias.

What Single Guys/Girls do on Valentines Day

8biJQ.jpg

Oh you~
This would have made me feel bad in 2008, but now it just makes me even more happy that I've got Kathy.

Happy Barentain Dei errbody.
I was gonna make a terrible joke at the expense of you and your mutant but I can't do it.

Back