Jay Cutler won the Mr.Olympia!!

Is it just me, or do their body shapes look exactly the same? How can you judge that. Retarded. There are like centimeters of difference between them, except the white guy has weaker looking pecs, and he won.

his lats are wider and bigger,

the wider you are = teh wIN #!!111111 :thumbs:

Obese people can totally pwn that competition then.

his lats are wider and bigger,

the wider you are = teh wIN #!!111111 :thumbs:

He has barely no visible trapezius muscle though. His neck is just like... completely flat vertical to his shoulders.

In the second pic anyways. The others, he has.

Still nasty as all get out.

yes it is disgusting.

I agree, I do bodybuilding.... but not to the exterme level like the ones above (its bs).

95% of all females love mens to have bodies like the ones in these pictures:

It's not about attracting women tho, a lot of the pro guys enjoy the dedication and ritual that is their lifestyle, it's the only sport/event where your entire life is dedicated to it.

The most attractive body to females is what is considered naturally strong and healthy, how your body would be if you were living off decent natural food and doing lots of physical activity to catch it (how we have evolved)

Around 6 foot, 17 inch biceps, 48 inch chest, 29 inch waist, wide shoulders, about 10% bodyfat with abs showing through, smooth tanned skin, healthy thick hair and a well formed chiselled face is what women see as "perfect average" man.

A lot of blokes actually think women like more muscle than that tho, the only advantage in attracting women if you are absolutley stacked is the fact you are gonna get a ton of attention anyway......because you look so different from the crowd.

This guy looks like an enemy from Doom. He's muscles must ache like crap all the bloody time aswell.

I hereby officially declare this thread disgusting.

Back