Jesse Jackson Urges Boycott of Seinfeld DVDS

Whatever, buy the DVD. It's not like he hates black people, he was just pissed with those specific who heclked him.

Jesse Jackson really needs to stfu one of these days. He's getting quite annoying now....

pssh he can urge all he wants, ima still buy the dvds

also the article had an interesting point, why should it take a celebrity tirade for people to realize that these problems still exist?

what's the bigger issue here? that someone is boycotting seinfeld dvds or that it's jesse jackson?

At the Target here, I rearranged the TV section of the DVD's to look like this:

SeinfeldChappelle.jpg

Just a tiny bit of funny for a crazy situation. :p

Jessie Jackson is just another ignorant person who holds back the black community. The NAACP these days is just another die-hard-liberal political orginzation. People are people, don't hide behind your race thinking you can get away with it.

I don't care for sinefield myself, but come on! This is just retarded.

Jessie Jackson is just another ignorant person who holds back the black community. The NAACP these days is just another die-hard-liberal political orginzation.

which is a sure fire reason to send them to the gas chambers

:upstare:

People are people, don't hide behind your race thinking you can get away with it.

I don't care for sinefield myself, but come on! This is just retarded.

come on what ffs? had it been a black man screaming like a looney on how whites should strung up with a fork in their ass ..you wouldnt speak up? come on ..double standards indeed

I really like richards as a character actor but come on, he went too far ..even had he not used racist terms his performace would have been called into question due to the sheer lunacy of it all

this is weird, because micheal richards appeared on Jesse Jacksons show to apologize too......weird.

come on what ffs? had it been a black man screaming like a looney on how whites should strung up with a fork in their ass ..you wouldnt speak up? come on ..double standards indeed

I really like richards as a character actor but come on, he went too far ..even had he not used racist terms his performace would have been called into question due to the sheer lunacy of it all

Still havn't seen the video. I just find it weird how much coverage this sort of thing always gets when in the end i guess it doesn't really matter all that much.

On the other hand, we're all going to die, so nothing we do really matters.

Hmmm. This line of thought is stupid.

Any publicity is good publicity.

I'd imagine that black people make up a relatively small portion of Seinfeld's fan base anyway.

Asked about free-speech issues, Jackson said the word is "unprotected."

Sigh.

lets see
beetween cosmo kramer and racial morals

hmmm....

I take the kramer

Boycott Seinfeld? Why? Cause they're all white? :p

/inhales breath, tip toes on eggshells

...they arent all jewsih in the show ...constanza is italian, kramer is of greek decent and ..not sure what elaine is ..only seinfeld is openly jewish on the show ...despite the fact they're all jewish in real life (although not sure about kramer)

Well there was that one episode where George converted....:D

And exactly why is anyone listening to Jesse Jackson concerning TV choices?

I love Jerry Seinfeld too much not to buy his DVDs... no matter who else starred in the television show or what they did. Seinfeld deserves all of my money for how funny he is.

I will now buy every product Jesse doesn't want me to and support every group he dislikes.
:E

I don't know how you took my words and stretched them so far that you came up with these ridiculous comments. I have nothign against you and don't wish to get in a falme war; afterall you're on these boards 10x more than I am.
which is a sure fire reason to send them to the gas chambers
All I was saying is the NAACP should stop pretending to be a black-rights orginization when 95% of what they do is politics that have very little to do with blacks.
I never said anything about people ripping on whites (which I happen to be). I think it's quite funny when soem black commedians rip on whites; especailly people like Dave Chapelle. Usually they give white people too much credit, because they're so boring.

Jesse jackson jsut neesd to shtu the hell up hes tsooooo annoyibng!

Whoever took that video could of used their head and bribed Richards for alot of money

Do you think he has a lot of money to pay for said bribe/blackmail?

Kramer!?!?

Im sure he blows his nose with 20 dollar bills

Think of it this way, Larry David made around half a billion dollars cumulative from that show, now equate that down the chain...Seinfeld made around a million an episode toward the end of the show....im sure Richards is doing good.

Yeah he could've definitely blackmailed him for some good cash, I'm sure he makes a killing off royalties. On the other hand ... did Michael Richards ever do anything worthwhile before Kramer? Was he really going to do anything worthwhile after? The answer to both is probably not.

If this hadn't happened chances are we would have never heard from him again.

/inhales breath, tip toes on eggshells

...they arent all jewsih in the show ...constanza is italian, kramer is of greek decent and ..not sure what elaine is ..only seinfeld is openly jewish on the show ...despite the fact they're all jewish in real life (although not sure about kramer)

She's mexican of course. :LOL:

lol Jessie Jackson, stupid n***** O_O
oooooops, plz dont boycott my dvds!

For the love of Gabe Newell, IT"S JUST a TV-SHOW!!!!!!!!

Stupid retard Jackson

Kramer!?!?

Im sure he blows his nose with 20 dollar bills

Think of it this way, Larry David made around half a billion dollars cumulative from that show, now equate that down the chain...Seinfeld made around a million an episode toward the end of the show....im sure Richards is doing good.

But I'm so sure he blew his money on funding clan meetings and white power propaganda.

Back