jesus christ biology is hard.

mastag

Tank
Reaction score
anyone else in high school have more homework in biology than in any other class?

anyone else in high school have more homework in biology than in any other class?

I failed biology like 3 semesters in a row....though the teachers really did suck ass. hence why they both got fired D:

Biology? My teacher had a really thick accent, and she was sexist. Not to mention I had that class with my girlfriend. I passed with a B, or something. It's chemistry I failed :/

I never took any of the sciences.

Only Science I've taken so far is Earth Science Honors, and that was ez-mode, mainly because the teacher was freaking awesome.

I flunked the final though :(.

Man, this takes me back. *OFF TOPIC* I remember in middle school, math was my thing. I got A's through and through...got into high school, failed geometry! :(

I've always sucked at math. I usually get really good teachers too.

I dunno, I just have this bad habit where if I'm not interested in something, then I just don't work at it.

I used to be great at school all through until about 8th grade. I would always get As and extra credits and all taht... and then suddenly, I stopped. I learned to read before I started school. When the kids in kindergarten were read see spot's dick, I was in the back reading goosebumps and animorphs. I think my mom taught me everythign I needed to know until seventh grade, and then I was on my own and I couldn't handle it. Math kills me. English is ok, though.

Also, it seems that I get some sort of trend, where my math teachers have accents. Accents I can barely understand. Seventh grade... not really an accent, but he was senile. Eighth grade, filipino accent. Ninth, german or something. Her name was walieukiewich. valookavitch. Tenth, I dunno if she had an accent or anything, because she never talked. summerschool, ANOTHER filipino.

I used to be great at school all through until about 8th grade. I would always get As and extra credits and all taht... and then suddenly, I stopped. I learned to read before I started school. When the kids in kindergarten were read see spot's dick, I was in the back reading goosebumps and animorphs. I think my mom taught me everythign I needed to know until seventh grade, and then I was on my own and I couldn't handle it. Math kills me. English is ok, though.

Also, it seems that I get some sort of trend, where my math teachers have accents. Accents I can barely understand. Seventh grade... not really an accent, but he was senile. Eighth grade, filipino accent. Ninth, german or something. Her name was walieukiewich. valookavitch. Tenth, I dunno if she had an accent or anything, because she never talked. summerschool, ANOTHER filipino.

WHAT THE **** YOU SOUND JUST LIKE ME.

Yeah, I learned to read when I was five, and I'd always steal Goosebump books from the school library even though ONLY THE BIG FIFTH GRADERS could read them.

Biology = easy. Any kind of math = easy. Chem = easy, but sucked terribly.

Bah. Your mom= easy. Math is ****ing hard. I don't know why.

i am taking spanish this year also so i will find out.

Spanish= ez-mode, apparently.

I took Latin last year, and hated it. Too much ****ing memorization. I'm trying out Spanish this year.

I like spanish. It's pretty easy but my teacher's awesome.

(I take spanish because I live in california, which is like a smaller mexico)

Spanish is pretty easy. The hard part is actually remebering any of it 3 years later.

Spanish is pretty easy. The hard part is actually remebering any of it 3 years later.

I'm only taking Spanish 1 and 2 so I can get my damn foreign language credits, I really don't care if it ever comes in handy. I already forgot all of the crap I learned in latin, anyway.

but French is le win :(

You know alveolar trill? I have practiced so long. So far, I can only do it with words begin with "d", "t".

alveolar trill? is it the one that you go:

rrrrr

cuz as far as I know in Spanish you only do that when you have an "r" by itself, when it's next to a d or a t it's a different sound

ohhh..none of you know the fear of mrs. parham.....*shudders disturbingly*

I can still remember the "nod yer head" thing she made us do every time she wanted to make a point about something...and her grading style, which was, "if its not the way I want it to be you get a zero!"

thank god I transferred out of her class into the bilogy teacher's who was best friends with jane goodall and won the national Disney Teacher of the Year.

I love the subject of biology, but I hated my original biology teacher.

EDIT: I'm taking physics right now. yesterday we had to construct a 1.5 meter tower out of one sheet of computer paper. I failed. :(

Biology was one of the only science classes that I didn't take in high school. I had earth science my sophomore year, chemistry my junior year, and physics my senior year, got no less than a B in all 3. All 3 of my teachers were awesome.

I dislike biology because of all the things you have to memorize.

I find regular biology easy, but jesus christ biology, no-siree

Biology is pretty easy, and I rarely get homework from it.

Just different schools I guess.

I took biology in 8th grade, aced every single test.

Then I got it again in highschool, after I went from private to public, so I knew like EVERFING!

Wewtet.

Chemistry is harder tbh. Freshmen...

My biology teacher is very beautiful. She makes me like biology. :p

p.s. Do you agree that sexual organ's names are easier to be remembered?

I don't see the difference.

p.s. I am starting to hate you.

Jesus Christ Biology? You mean Creationism science? :p

It's as much of an oxymoron as Modern History.

just got an A in my AS levels for Biology, found it incredibly hard at first, and realized it was because i wasn't actually working lol, starting working and it became easy =D

Bilogy is science for girls. Hell it's not even science, it's stamp collecting.

Back