Journalists already saying the MP sucks

• Thread starter Deleted member 56031
  • Start date
I read MP as "Mrime Pinister"

And I was like, "Hey, Revin Kudd isn't that bad."

And then I was like, "Oh hey, Bioshock."

Then I was like, "I haven't played Bioshock."

All in all, I think it's fairly safe to say, postcount +1.

Yeah, it had a small segment at E3.

Why the hell would you think he was trying to say that? He posted a goddamn link, how do you get implications from that?

i wouldn't be surprised though if some random idiot asks for a Bioshock MMO sometime soon

Man I just hope one day they'll make a Bioshock MMO!

EDIT: :(

fail.jpg

BioShock 2's hype really is crashing and burning. Honestly, I'm not a big fan of where the sequel is going at all. Focusing more on plasmids than guns has me a little worried, but the whole multi-player part of the game has me terrified.

At least most of the original developers are working on the sequel, even though it is a different studio (how does that work out?).

Bioshock 2 really seems less impressive every time I see it, and I wasn't really thrilled at first either.

I keep waiting to hear something that will make me go "A-HA! That's awesome." and buy it, but I ain't feeling it.

Hmm. Seems Digital Extremes are the guys working on the multiplayer, and they're in my city. Time to learn 3D modelling, get a job, and then fix that shit before Bioshock 2 is released.

Hiring out Digital Extremes was their mistake, along with trying to add MP.

I remember when developers gave a shit about single player.

BioShock 2's hype really is crashing and burning. Honestly, I'm not a big fan of where the sequel is going at all. Focusing more on plasmids than guns has me a little worried, but the whole multi-player part of the game has me terrified.

At least most of the original developers are working on the sequel, even though it is a different studio (how does that work out?).

What the hell are you talking about? The plasmids were the best part of the game. Imo the gunplay was really the worst part of it.

Though what do I know? I used the wrench/Electrobolt/Incinerate! combo the entire time and kicked ass with it.

I remember when developers gave a shit about single player.

Bioshock SP's devs are still focusing full attention on the SP. The MP is being developed by another company. Ree-lax.

DE are pretty good at what they do.
So long as 'what they do' is making utterly banal action games that drop out of the gaming conscience in a matter of minutes after being announced, you're not doing them justice.

And playing the Unreal card in their defence would be very unwise. Perhaps it's a coincidence that Epic struck big only after they ditched Digital Extremes, but they were never the big players on the titles and frankly, there was always some noticeable percentage of Unreal content that sucked a big throbbing one.

http://img1.picturewizard.com/1328F04/0/fail.jpg[/QUOTE]

Whatever the shit this 'fail' picture is; just viewing this thread, I got a log-in message from 'picturewizard.com' asking for my password in order to view it.

Fail indeed.

i rented Bioshock 2, it was a good run through on SP but MP on a game like that is obviously shitty. also necro bump!

I read MP as "Mrime Pinister"

And I was like, "Hey, Revin Kudd isn't that bad."

And then I was like, "Oh hey, Bioshock."

Then I was like, "I haven't played Bioshock."

All in all, I think it's fairly safe to say, postcount +1.

God damn it I did the exact same thing again only a year later fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Back