L4D2 Boycott

Eh, I still have mixed feelings about the game, but information since the first announcement has comforted me somewhat.

There's really no reason to boycott when you THINK about it. Something these false "boy cotters" can't seem to do.

People who want things for nothing are idiots.. thats not how it works.

Saying that though.. I do think a discount for existing L4D owners would be well recieved.. after all.. it seems weve only bought the original to beta test the game.

The only people who don't want this game are *shocked face* idiots who have already wasted too much money paying for Xbox live.

L4d2 boycotters are morons.

Its a steam community of 40k. I will give you boy cotters A for effort but all you did is make Valve ignore you with words and show up with L4D2 with actions. That I congratulate you on. The rest of this is boycott club of men is FACE PALM!

Don't worry; most of the boycotters will buy Left 4 Dead 2 eventually. I believe the reason they made the group was to gain popularity and fame amongst the Steam community--which I guess they succeeded in.

My point is they are all a bunch of idiots with nothing better to do than bash VALVe, so congratulations boycotters, you have lost my respect.

Edit: Excuse me if anyone from here is in that group, I'm just talking about the people in general, like the people who created the group and such.

You really need to stop talking/posting/existing.

I fail to realize why you are attacking him; are you trying to impress your buddies? What you should have done was respond logically and relevantly to BlueWolf, or not have typed anything at all. Quite frankly, I believe you should've chosen the latter, but some brains work differently than others, don't they?

I fail to realize why you are attacking him; are you trying to impress your buddies? What you should have done was respond logically and relevantly to BlueWolf, or not have typed anything at all. Quite frankly, I believe you should've chosen the latter, but some brains work differently than others, don't they?

I'm not part of the boycott.

I don't take issue with his stance on the matter. It's that I find his posts constructed in an exceedingly annoying manner.

Out.

Why does every one taking every thing so damn seriously?

I'm not part of the boycott.

I don't take issue with his stance on the matter. It's that I find his posts constructed in an exceedingly annoying manner.

Out.

I did not mean to imply you were apart of the boycott; I've seen alot of your posts and most of them are well written and detailed, so it would be surprising to see you in such a preposterous group.

I just didn't feel you had the right to say that to BlueWolf, it was rather uncalled for and irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

My posts on a forum perturb you. What I say ruffles you so much to have you express how you feel on a forum. I do apologize the aidz has got me all messed up. The fact I have a opinion on something will never happen again.

ps: I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

I dare say that my part of this "boycott" is just for my own entertainment.
Yet I take no offense to any of this. Roger it all!

Back