Lazlo?

See I thought it was the 9th... man this is going to bug me now. I have to see when the real date is.

Now here's something I found odd:

I happened upon this unhappy couple while exploring the zombie tunnel in "Sand Traps" today. Someone atypically for dead citizens, they are neither charred beyond recognition, nor bloodied. Clearly, they've never been zombified either...

Maybe I should've looked around for a suicide note.

Ah, I see that 314URBLOC0017 has advanced the theory that the couple staved while hiding out from zombies. Quite plausible, now that I think about it.

Wait a minute i thought alyx was mexican.(or half because of eli)

Her father's black and her mother's asian I think.

Her mother looks mexican too me.

I read somewhere that the face of Azian was based on Alyx's voice actress, Merle Dandrige, who's half-African Aemrican, half-Japanese. I've never been able to verify that, though. Alyx's face is based on that of actress, Jamile Mullen.

INTERNET.

Actress Merle Dandridge provides Alyx's voice, while her face and body are modeled after Jamil Mullen.

Merle (Alyx's voice):
57581539.jpg

Jamil (Aly'x model):
fc-AV2.jpg

AAwww:
800px-D1_eli_010012.jpg

Um...I have Raising the Bar around here somewhere, and I'm pretty sure I remember it saying that Azian was Chinese. Correct me if I'm wrong!

EDIT: UGH Beaten. And a major derail. Holy shit I'm worthless. ;_;

The picture above. It's at Black Mesa East. Eli makes some comments about it.

The photograph on the desk.

I'm guessing then that she is half asian then.

Seeing the player models is weird. It's like, "woooaahh, they
're REAL." lol

Dude, doenst lazlo get pulled underground?! Well he does in my Xbox version :(

Yeah, he get's killed, but I'm talking about his buddy he was with.

EDIT: Maybe we'll find Lazlos remains picked clean in the antlion caves in Episode 2 :D

Lazlo was surely a hero, Gordon has nothing on that absolutely nothing on him.

I'm holding a memorial service in my local park for the man, all can attend, I plan to set effigies of antlions on fire as petty revenge - For it calms the vengeful demons in my soul.

Sorry Danimal..

but...

Gordon.. Is... Your... Father.
*Dramatic music plays in background*

I shall hand you the weapon that lazlo last held. Use it to avenge him.. AVENGE

Btw, did lazlo kill himself by struggling, i mean as gordon i wasnt even near the sand when the antlions came out and gangbanged him

Who here walked onto the sand first time? I did... do they they time it so that he doesn't say "stay on the rocks" until you're already on the sand (provided you keep running)?

The gameplay movie clearly shows larvae clustered around fast zombie corpses, apparently feeding. Looks like antlions care for their young.

Sandy probably just wanted some time to grieve in piece. His best friend just died, y'know? I'm sure he didn't really wanna break down and cry in front of the legendary Dr. Freeman or such. :p

What Sandy had to do was avenge his friend, gathering up some weaponry from a resistance cache and heading down into the antlion tunnel network to wage a one-man war against xenotherus myrmidon.

At the end of the tunnels chapter in Episode 2, just before you're set upon by hordes of pissed-off workers, drones, and guards, a giant explosion overhead will divert their attention and take out a few of them, allowing you to escape. If you look up through the smoke and debris, you catch a shadowed resistance member taunting the antlions and firing his shotgun.

Fight on, Sandy. Fight on for Laszlo.

Oh man.

That would ****ing amazing.

I like the whole "The greatest mind of his generation - to come to such an end!" thing. So dramatic, lol

The reason the antlions jumped him was beacuse he moved. He was struggling to sit up.

Someone send Darkside's post to Marc Laidlaw

Ep2 Expansion Pack

"Sandman"

Truely epic. *works on a mod*

Lazlo and Sandy are now officially minor heroes.

AND he did get swarmed, because he moved. You can see it, after Sandy tells you to stay on the rocks. Then he sees Lazlo struggling and tries to calm him, but the antlions come and sechs him up...errr...kill him...

Some guy, who said Lazlo gets pulled underground: Really? Thats disturbing.

That was me :p, my lazlo ragdoll was never found in the xbox version a couple of times while playing through sandtraps.

I don't think he got abducted. You can still see the body surrounded by dead antlions when you kill them all.

Nono, hes surely DEAD, but sometimes when i play, he dissapears :p

Back