Left4Dead2 Banned in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

xdrive

Reaction score
/facepalm

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2009/09/left-4-dead-2-banned-in-australia/

Left 4 Dead 2 has been refused classification in Australia in a decision announced by the Classification Board this morning.

You can see for yourself over on the Board’s website. The RC classification means Left 4 Dead 2 contains content that the Board deemed exceeds the guidelines for an MA15+ classification.

Does that mean we won't be able to buy it on steam aswell? Do you think valve will enforce it? I hope it's just banned from in stores, so people can still get ti from steam.

Alot of people are gonna be pissed.

I just don't see why the government won't make a R classification.

Pehaps the slight increase in violence and dismemberment crossed the imaginary line. They did post an update saying a final decision hadnt been made, it just failed the first submission. I expect they will end up shipping the German censored version to Austrailia or somthing like that.

MA15? What, because a person reaches the peak of maturity at 15? **** australia.

Heh, good question.

Pehaps the slight increase in violence and dismemberment crossed the imaginary line. They did post an update saying a final decision hadnt been made, it just failed the first submission. I expect they will end up shipping the German censored version to Austrailia or somthing like that.

I'll put my money on that.

I wont care unless Yahtzee doesn't get to review it, and since he's already said he can get games like that from GAME-TRADERS ROBINA and play them at MY FRIEND GUYS HOUSE I won't be worrying.

I wont care unless Yahtzee doesn't get to review it, and since he's already said he can get games like that from GAME-TRADERS ROBINA and play them at MY FRIEND GUYS HOUSE I won't be worrying.

Your in the usa lol.... did you even read the heading and the OP of this thread?

What in his post makes you think he didn't read the original?

What in his post makes you think he didn't read the original?

Well he is from the USA, and in his post i have no idea what he's talking about but from what i gather, he thinks it's banned in his country aswell.

No... he's talking about an australian game reviewer.

Well he is from the USA, and in his post i have no idea what he's talking about but from what i gather, he thinks it's banned in his country aswell.

Man, you're foolish.

Vegeta, go watch your avatar for a minute or so and cheer the **** up. Did you chin die or something?

Fools are entertaining.

I didn't call him a retard.

Retards are annoying.

With their jingly hats and funny sticks...
jesterb.jpg

yes, I did a google search for jester and that was the first result.

I'm next! Oh god.

Also, it is pretty stupid to not have an 18+ rating. It was the same deal here until recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back