'Legal Highs' + Stupidity

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeptuneUK

Space Core
Reaction score
'A 6am Rant about 'legal highs' and the stupidty behind the policy makers and average uneducated users on the street. AKA Insomnia combined with keyboard/vocab training :p (had hospital issue shit last week, temp impaired motor function.

In short new untested 'legal highs' are being developed faster than they are being made illegal. I Just found out that something I just ordered to help me with UNI during exam week (im SURE desoxypiprodrol) cant be a party drug EVER! Though I'm not certain if I would live if I took the whole bag at once lols.

NB - A UK perspective

Well, after that MKAT drug was illegalised not so long back, the whole market of
distribution is left to the dodgier black market. (which allows higher chances of contamination toxicity etc) Not to mention LOTS of missed tax sources! Supply and purity and so overall safetey drops. Criminilising all existing users will cost increased stress on the criminal system (the media reports, about this new dangerous legal drug, were mostly false about people coming to any serious harm by it anyway) After the ban, obviously loads of kids
Desoxypipradrol was found to be in high concentration in one investigation, also known as 2-diphenylmethylpiperidine (2-DPMP, or 12-Hour Caffeine) was simply designed as a powerful long acting mental stimulant. Typically used for single dose ADHD treatment. A typical dose would be 0.05-2mg once daily.

Then a new mystery legal high product arrived named 'Ivory Wave' and was said to be the amazing powerful cheap improved Mephedrone (MKAT) no one really knew what was in it though but it gained brief popularity until people actually tried taking the drug at street drug level doses in big lines.

Media sources (likely biased but you get the image)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2010/aug/17/ivory-wave-drug-alleged-death

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1306877/Legal-high-bath-salts-Ivory-Wave-kill-bride.html

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/andrewmcfbrown/100050879/ivory-wave-the-new-miaow-miaow/

As it turns out, they were legally selling one of the most potent, long lasting stimulants available with no indication that a tiny amount is already a 100 overdose!

As the current law stands these legal highs are 'ALL TO BE LABEL NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION and the staff selling them are not allowed to give advice on the correct usage of said substances, Banning every new drug released is going to slowly make the whole situation worse. It is an inevitable part of society that a
significant number of people will always with to become intoxicated in various ways regardless of legality.

GOVERNMENT - YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG. You have constantly been losing this 40 year 'war' on drugs along with the USA. And so have almost zero control over these substances deemed illegal drugs that are all over our streets.

If you are going to continue down the prizeless, stubborn American path of bullshit 'drug control' Then maybe make legal highs a viable option for people and regulate the purity etc. Allow staff to educate potentional customers at least.
As I was passing through the funky pipe shop I had to let a random member of the public (also the cashier who had no idea) aware of what he was buying, I recognised the letter combination on display. And I think he picked one of the safer ones instead.

Now bed time :)
Gotta trek to the branch just for breakfast though..
Thanks for helping me get some OTC sleep meds yesterday anyway, 'friends' (Needed to borrow minute bit of cash due it being sunday and waiting on new card)

TL;DR There's a global problem developing regarding chems sold to get yo crazy asses high, and them guvernmen types wanna put us in prison

Also yesterday was awesome, thought I was getting ripped off after ordering and waiting over a week.... my 2PDPM (for ADHD, they are still diagnosing me....) gram bag arrived inside a brand new cheesy lookin cd titled SLADE CHRISTMAS HITS!......
lol.

whenever I could I used to get my hands on Adderall. That stuff used to make my night life come more alive. over the counter meds didn't really do it for me but when we found a friend with a 'script there was no saying on what would happen that night. also my friend was the experimenter first. I'd always follow his lead but we both did shrooms at the same time, starting at my house and ending 5 miles away at my friends house with a backpack and video games stuff in them. lets just say we used to have our Adventure Time

whenever I could I used to get my hands on Adderall. That stuff used to make my night life come more alive.

I take adderall when I want to get something done and it works great. The problem is the side effects including its influence on hunger and sleep. I took some about 6 hours ago so I could read but right now my heart's pounding and I have a little anxiety so I need to surf the internet and try to relax.

dude my font is like so high dude waragaromoungheraworurosugujjhollgiiiiii!!!1

Oh shit wait till KA gets up in here the font wars will go critical

I love how nobody is paying attention to the thread topic and everybody is like OMG FONTS!!!!11

It's because fonts are a legal high for forum users.

ka and toaster chan use ugly fonts, because they are ugly people.

ZT USES A PUNY FONT BECAUSE HE IS A PUNY PERSON.

I take adderall when I want to get something done and it works great. The problem is the side effects including its influence on hunger and sleep. I took some about 6 hours ago so I could read but right now my heart's pounding and I have a little anxiety so I need to surf the internet and try to relax.

yeah when I used to take it I never got any sleep. The next day at work or school was horrendous

Aye sorry about the stupid looking post lol, a bit of sleep sorted me right out ( was up 3 nights when OP)

whenever I could I used to get my hands on Adderall. That stuff used to make my night life come more alive. over the counter meds didn't really do it for me but when we found a friend with a 'script there was no saying on what would happen that night. also my friend was the experimenter first. I'd always follow his lead but we both did shrooms at the same time, starting at my house and ending 5 miles away at my friends house with a backpack and video games stuff in them. lets just say we used to have our Adventure Time

I tried a tiny dose of desoxypipradrol (related to ADD treatment) when i woke up, it takes like an hour to take effect and isnt generally noticble unless you look for it.
I personally found myself more attentive with improved mental focus, willpower, and a general mood lift. lasted all day ish (8hr) No euphoria as such, this is not for recreational use as it is intended as a small dose one time daily when used for ADD.
But I don't want to get too into it, (rules : even though Desoxy isnt controlled the thread could get out of hand)

Krynn uses a huge font because he has huge guts. I think we should get him a smaller bowl.

overdosedtiny bit,getting scales

and i took it at 2:40pm when I got up. talk about stupid

OH HERE IT COMES! HERE COMES THE NIGHT TRAIN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back