Let's talk about sex, hl2.net.

I don't trust birth control pills even though my girl takes them perfectly on time every day. Condoms are good if you get the right kind. Spend a couple extra bucks and get good ones that are the right size and shape for your junk and everything will be much better. Still can't be the old pump and pray though.

I neither fully trust pills or condoms. Especially not pills. They have massive advantages but birth control wouldn't be the main one for me. I'm fairly confident, though, that pills and condoms used together should be pretty failproof (*touches wood*).

I neither fully trust pills or condoms. Especially not pills. They have massive advantages but birth control wouldn't be the main one for me. I'm fairly confident, though, that pills and condoms used together should be pretty failproof (*touches wood*).

That's mostly what I do. Sometimes on special occassions I go without a condom and pull out in effort to at least make the odds a little better ... you know instead of 200 million chances it might only be 10,000. And I usually try to make those be the laziest 10,000.

I'm not in a steady relationship, so I use condoms regardless of what the girl is using. That way I don't have to worry about the girl incorrectly using her birth control method and about catching anything nasty. Maybe if I had problems getting off I'd need the extra pleasure, but that is not the case ;)

I am her best ****, she says I'm the best all the time so I guess I'm doing something right. She has complained about me not going down on her but I sent her flowers today at her work...and then tonight I'll give my tongue a workout

This post is... awkward. Are you drunk?

That's mostly what I do. Sometimes on special occassions I go without a condom and pull out in effort to at least make the odds a little better ... you know instead of 200 million chances it might only be 10,000. And I usually try to make those be the laziest 10,000.

Nah, I wouldn't even take that risk. Unprotected sex is probably the only thing I intend to save for marriage.

It's so awesome though. It's like if you were eating bread your whole life and then someone said "Here's a Whole ****ing Cake," and you say "What's a Whole ****ing Cake?" They just look at you. They stare in your soul and you know a Whole ****ing Cake is the only thing you ever needed. Then you stick your dick in it.

Do girls really notice a difference though? To me it just sounds messier and riskier for us.

It's so awesome though. It's like if you were eating bread your whole life and then someone said "Here's a Whole ****ing Cake," and you say "What's a Whole ****ing Cake?" They just look at you. They stare in your soul and you know a Whole ****ing Cake is the only thing you ever needed. Then you stick your dick in it.

you get the gold star for the day!

My favourite kind of sex is comedy sex. If I'm not laughing during, then I'd better be about to erupt into a gigglefit immediately after.
If you like to laugh during sex, my comically small penis will be a hoot.

Mine's massive, and it ain't made of plastic.

@Sulk and Kip and many others

Thanks for the thoughtful replies. It's interesting to get different perspectives and understand the similarities and differences in intelligent peoples' sex lives. It helps to have these kind of exchanges, and I think it's about time some openness in the subject emerged in all communication mediums. My current girlfriend and I have managed to talk a lot more - she's raised my confidence quite a bit and allowed me to openly discuss these kinds of things with her and whomever else. While I respect when people like to keep things private, I'm in the fortunate position of finally being in a relationship where these things can be shared

I didn't become sexually active in a real sense until 22, and things really are still quite difficult. I was lucky enough to have been raised in an environment where I learned with a great deal of openness and become quite communicative as soon as my confidence allowed me to actually approach women, haha.

Sure, one of the reasons I opened this thread is because, yeah, for the first time in my life - I'm having regular sex. It's fascinating, it's awesome, but I didn't make this thread to show-off. Quite to the contrary, in many ways I hope it illustrates how inadequate I often feel, and particularly how inadequate I felt up until my current relationship. I truly appreciate you all keeping this productive and have learned a great deal just from reading your posts.

It's pretty hilarious that the biggest trolls of this thread have been moderators, haha.

This thread, however, speaks volumes of members of this community - and why I've remained here for approaching a damned decade.

Back