Little Hitler gets no cake.

Serves him right for killing all of those toddlers.

Wow... that kid is going to grow up messed up. Even if he wasn't named Adolf Hitler and he just lived in a white supremacist neo-nazi family that's bad enough.

The Campbells' other two children also have unusual names: JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell turns 2 in a few months and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell will be 1 in April.

wtfchar.

Naming your dog Big Bad Wolf won't make him blow some pigs houses down, or eat a grandma... How do these parents think that their son is going to be the next Hitler.

Heath Campbell said he named his son after Adolf Hitler because he liked the name and because "no one else in the world would have that name." He sounded surprised by all the controversy the dispute had generated.

He really is a colossal moron if he's suprised by that.

I'm calling for an immediate licencing requirement in order to procreate, effective immediately.

Applicants must not be colossal ****tards.

/me slaps his knee

GOSH DANG THESE YOKELS BILLIE JEAN BRADLEY JONO GRANT LIMA BARNES, WE GOTTA GET OUR FROSTING SOMEWHERE ELSE!

****ing idiots, ****ing up our gene-pool. Then again, i bet that's what Hitler thought about those of non-Aryan birth heritage.

"It's time for a change. He isn't ging to grow up to do what (Hitler) did."

It is time for a change... Forget the millions of Jews that died in the Holocaust... Forget World War II, hell forget the whole Atomic Arms Race. It's time for change. FEAR OF A NAME ONLY EVOKES FEAR OF THE THING IT'S SELF! LYK HOO CARES WUT HITLER DID! IT'S JUST A NAME!

Yeah. We're going to forget all that because you shitheads named your son after a deranged psychopath.

Are they Blond with blue eyes?

Another piece to place on the growing mountain of evidence why forced sterilization of morons should be legal.

hitler-baby.jpg

The [strike]holocaust[/strike] cake is a lie.

That's ****ing racist, G(ordon) -man. Get banned, asshole.

And that's the second time he's posted it too.

They have a right to make a cake with his name on it. However, if you see the names of his other children, it seems to me they're trying to make some sort of twisted point, like "what's in a name?" However, naming your kids after a mass-murderer to make a point is BAD PARENTING.

yyyeeah they named him like that cuz is unique and original

parent: we called him adolf hitler cuz is a unique name and no one else will have it so its not a big deal....*makes nazi salute*

store attendent: eh...why you did that?

parent: just....stretching the arm*stretchs arm*

I'm gona name my son Osama Bin Laden.

No one will ever want to go anywhere near your genes, Nicky.

overheard in a school yard sometime in the future

"dont call me lil' Hitler, call me snake"

How the **** do you name your kid "Aryan Nation"?

Ironically, one of the requirements for being the next Hitler is not being named Hitler.

Maybe if they just concentrated a little more they'd be smarter. We could even send them to special camps and stuff!

article said:
Campbell said he was raised not to avoid people of other races but not to mix with them socially or romantically. But he said he would try to raise his children differently.

"Say he grows up and hangs out with black people. That's fine, I don't really care," he said. "That's his choice."

Oh yea I'm sure the black folks are gonna be tripping over each other to hang out with Adolph.

Back