look what the jehovahs left me!

don_johnson

Reaction score
IMAGE0215.jpg

yes, the answer to all my prayers! finally i am able to eat pumpkins and apples in a lush wilderness, home to man and beast alike!

anyway, this is the cover of a pamphlet they left in my door. discuss

Hurrah.

Notice how the couple are keeping a sexually safe distance?

**goes outside to tend to flock of moose**

I know exactly what those Jahova's were talking bout

These kinds of covers generally appeal to their target group's inner harmony/happiness complex; if you're too busy dissecting it then you probably don't belong to the Jehovah's witnesses, and I'm sure they won't miss you either.

No computer + No internet access + No electronic games != No suffering

It must be wonderful, even the Moose is smiling.

My parents taught me to duck and cover whenever Jehovah Witnesses come to the door. It was in the similar fashion of Atomic Bomb drills.

D:

The moose is smiling because that guy's Ikerous and they've just had some fun together.

French Ninja said:
My parents taught me to duck and cover whenever Jehovah Witnesses come to the door. It was in the similar fashion of Atomic Bomb drills.

D:
thats not a bad idea. =p

scan0010016de.jpg

Found this in a book called "Knowledge That Leads to Everlasting Life." My parents have it on the computer desk for God knows what reason.

They all have animals in them... You know what this means??

Ikerous was right!! The key to everlasting paradise is making bestiality legal!!!

I don't think you could ever photoshop that guy holding the koalas to be any more disturbing than what it is at the moment.

I bet he keeps sweets in his van. By sweets I mean children and by van I mean pants.

I prefer Jehova's Witnesses to Scientologists. There were Scientologists giving "stress tests" and selling their own weird little version of the Bible in Harvard Square D:

Geogaddi said:
see, that just makes me think "I'm glad he's getting some action. I mean his pen0r is horribly disfigured. Poor guy."

don_johnson said:
IMAGE0215.jpg

yes, the answer to all my prayers! finally i am able to eat pumpkins and apples in a lush wilderness, home to man and beast alike!

anyway, this is the cover of a pamphlet they left in my door. discuss

Isn't that in violation of intellectual property? Scans?

I completely cracked up laughing as soon as I saw page 2 and that photoshop edit.

I don't think you could ever photoshop that guy holding the koalas to be any more disturbing than what it is at the moment.
You = wrong

don_johnson said:
yep..
when i saw that ps, i was laughing out loud. i commend you
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That photoshop is hilarious. I have to go with donny here and also thank you for that photoshop.

DEATH eVADER said:
Isn't that in violation of intellectual property? Scans?
Do they believe in copyright? Look for a (C) somwhere on the brochure!

I can't stand it when these people come to my door. One time I was expecting a friend to be a the door any minute so when I heard the doorbell ring I picked up my airsoft to point it at him as I opened the door to scare him. Unfortunately it wasn't my friend, it was Mormons. So there I was, holding these two Polynesian-looking Mormons at gunpoint. :|

ElFuhrer said:
I can't stand it when these people come to my door. One time I was expecting a friend to be a the door any minute so when I heard the doorbell ring I picked up my airsoft to point it at him as I opened the door to scare him. Unfortunately it wasn't my friend, it was Mormons. So there I was, holding these two Polynesian-looking Mormons at gunpoint. :|

Peepholes are your friend. In homes and in pervert clubs.

ElFuhrer said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That is ****ing HILARIOUS.

mortiz said:
Petting a tiger ain't a great start.

no, but the finish is spectacular, what with the gnawing, and gnashing and the biting and the hey hey!

don_johnson said:
I would interpret this as a death threat, saying that the laughing freaks in the picture are Coming To Get You.

These just bring this religious group's complete misunderstanding of biology to front and center - at the very least, no concept of a food chain, and I don't even need to mention evolution. It's like heaven is some kind of divine aquarium.

i like how these pamphlets' pictures, in order to be politically correct, cram in every imaginable ethnic minority together in perfect harmony.

CrazyHarij said:
i like how these pamphlets' pictures, in order to be politically correct, cram in every imaginable ethnic minority together in perfect harmony.
Hahahahaha. There is an Indian in the background.

Back