Looking for a trance/techno song. really good one!

Garfield_

Reaction score
Hi

Im looking for a great techno or trance so, I think. Been googleing all morning without results but I can explain it alil her for you.

Starts off with a man (probably black/african) saying something you cant understand, then a sexy female voice appears singing "Tell me why... My love is hot... Tell me why... My love is hot... MOVING UP!!!!"

I'd be very greatful if anyone found it for me. Got like 30sec of it recorded but dont have a mic so I can playit for that song recognizion thing on the net :/

Hi

Im looking for a great techno or trance so, I think. Been googleing all morning without results but I can explain it alil her for you.

Starts off with a man (probably black/african) saying something you cant understand, then a sexy female voice appears singing "Tell me why... My love is hot... Tell me why... My love is hot... MOVING UP!!!!"

I'd be very greatful if anyone found it for me. Got like 30sec of it recorded but dont have a mic so I can playit for that song recognizion thing on the net :/

Upload the 30 seconds you do have, so we don't have to listen to you sing. Then it will be easier to help. I listen to Trance. What station did you hear it on?

A guy had it on his car stereo, ive got it recorded on my cell but the format isnt supported by windows :I

Voodoo People (Pendulum Mix)

Most 'techno' song i can think of that isnt just noise.

If you want trance, just use iTunes shop or something.

No wasn't that one. It's a female singing "Tell me why. . . My love is hot..."

No wasn't that one. It's a female singing "Tell me why. . . My love is hot..."

It does sound like it was going to get pretty cool. I haven't heard it before.

Are you familiar with Winamp? (my brother worked on that program!) Well, in case you live in a cave with Osama Bin Laden, what you can do with it is you can stream internet radio. Search and install Winamp, then go to internet radio (or something similar if thats not one of the options), then type trance in the browser, and you have like 100 trance stations. There is also quick genre where you can find all of those dance types in one, and there should be a total shit-load of stations. You can record this stream (it's usually slightly reduced quality and mono, so it's legal) and anyway try some of the Digitally imported stations.

Alternatively, if it's a popular new song, you can try searching for the name of the song, but you would have to guess. You could type 'love' and see what comes up.

Good luck. Let me know if you find that song, I would like to hear it.

I love cheesy trance, it gives me the lulz.

Just...go and buy an Orbital album. Does that count? It's not trance. I don't care.

Orbital Doctor Who = win.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEhM4Iwzff0[/YOUTUBE]

Back