Looking for comfortable gaming headset, thinking of these

Schall

Spy
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm looking for a very comfortable gaming headset. My old one broke and I'm seeking a replacement. I was thinking these, but I wanted to see what the audiophiles here at hl2.net had to say about it. It looks extremely comfortable with the giant cups for the ears. Also, it's only 40 bucks. Anyone have experience with these or have a good recommendation?

Looks cool to me. I have had good experience with Plantronics headsets in the past. I had a Plantronics DSP .90 headset (cost maybe 35 bucks) that lasted me for about 4 or 5 years before I replaced it with a similarly cheap Logitech headset.

I got a Roccat Kave for the moment, its pretty heavy on the head (what do you want with 6 speakers in it) but its realy nice sound and it feels good on the ears :D it costs a little bit more then the plan tronics but wth you got 5.1 then and a detachable microfone :D

These are the ones I have right now. Cheap enough, great quality.

I have these and they are simply amazing. Amazon says they are $170 but I got mine for $127. Granted they are pricey and if you have a good sound card they will do you justice. If you have lackluster onboard sound, you might want to go for USB headsets, and I've heard wonders about the Steelseries Siberia V2's.

I like Turtle Beach but thats just me. From what I keep hearing Sennheiser's are the best on the market for the price

I ended up getting the ones in my original. I must say, I am impressed will how sturdy and how well it cups my ears. I also got a promo code for 15$ off on them(that's what really sealed the deal).

I would recommend these to anyone looking for budget headphones without sacrificing quality.

I had those, they were far inferior to the model which they were an update for (which I also had).

I have Logitech G35's now.

Back