Looking for Playtesters For a HL1 Single Player Episode

Why don't you explain how you did it? I guess the maker of this mod would like to know and every other person having issues installing it with Half-life 1, but help yourself and move on...feel free.

I'll give this a try this a download and play through this week, due to the large amounts of positive comments, looking forward to it.

Oh and to play 3rd party Half-life 1 mods through Steam you should paste the mod folder into this directory - Steam/SteamApps/<account>/Half-Life directory. The next time you open the "My Games" list, it will be listed under "Third Party Games."

I did exactly what he told me to do. Just didn't restart Steam. When I did, it worked.

That looks pretty amazing. Voice acting was well done.

You should consider doing an episode for the Source Engine :D

Thanks mate. Yeah I'm gonna upgrade my PC this week and then get started on a HL2 episode pretty much straight away. Since finding out how to meet voice actors I've become a lot more enthusiastic about making single-player HL stuff.

Dude I cant seem to download the game through both links, they always state that theres an error in the link.

Why don't you explain how you did it? I guess the maker of this mod would like to know and every other person having issues installing it with Half-life 1, but help yourself and move on...feel free.

I'll give this a try this a download and play through this week, due to the large amounts of positive comments, looking forward to it.

Oh and to play 3rd party Half-life 1 mods through Steam you should paste the mod folder into this directory - Steam/SteamApps/<account>/Half-Life directory. The next time you open the "My Games" list, it will be listed under "Third Party Games."

Where is the "Third Party Games"?
All I see is Installed and Not Installed

Ok, guys. I'm pretty certain I'm done with finishing off this mod now. There's just one thing left to test. Basically I added a logo to the menu screen, and I want to be sure it works on other people's computers. If anyone would be willing to download, install and activate the following, and just tell me if the menu logo works, that'd be awesome. Thanks.

http://files.filefront.com/nova2008zip/;11697125;/fileinfo.html

If it does work, that's it, I'm free! Thank God, this has taken forever.

Back