Lost Season 4

I think that Jin is still alive and he had to be left behind on the island for some reason.I really like the Sun and Jin characters, but their story arc has come to an end and i wouldn't be surprised if they really kill him off in the upcoming episodes.If they wanted to get rid of someone then it should be Claire.
That whinny bitch has been annoying the **** out of most fans since the start of the series.I have my fingers crossed since Kate has Aaron.Which brings me to the Oceanic 6.
I very much doubt that Jin is one of the Oceanic 6.

1.Jack
2.Hurley
3.Sayid
4.Sun
5.Kate
6.Aaron

Do we know if Aaron counts as one of the 6 since he was born on the island? Im pretty sure he doesn't.

It was a combination of flashbacks and flash forwards. When he bought the panda and said to the nurse "I have been only married 2 months" is all true. He handed the panda though to a family who just had a kid and told them you know congrats for the kid but also remember to start working in China. Jin died but we don't know how he died at this point. My theory is that Suns dad killed him or something later on in the island killed him. After all, Jin did say he would do anything to protect her and the baby to foreshadow the future. I can't make sense of the plane wreckage with all the bodies though. Hurley is also the godfather to Ji Yeon.
We should all be speculating on who dies next week like the preview said. :( Also I don't think that Aaron is the sixth survivor.

It's always possible that Jin is every bit as dead as Charlie, and that hasn't stopped him. :D[/QUOTE]
Characters!

This episode annoyed me.
Sure, it saddened me that Jin was (apparently) dead, but at that moment I found it hard to get over my annoyance at the obvious "HA HA WE TRIKT U!" flashback/flashforward mix in this week's episode. Showing Jin running around with a panda in the past while Sun is going into labour in the future would have been a nice way to wrong-foot viewers, if wasn't so shamelessly obvious an attempt to do exactly that. The flashback to Jin's past served no purpose whatsoever other than as a way of saying "HAHA we made you think he was going to see Sun but SURPRISE! HE'S DEAD AND THAT WAS AGES AGO!" Pissed me off to the point where I couldn't appreciate the ending.

This episode annoyed me.
Sure, it saddened me that Jin was (apparently) dead, but at that moment I found it hard to get over my annoyance at the obvious "HA HA WE TRIKT U!" flashback/flashforward mix in this week's episode. Showing Jin running around with a panda in the past while Sun is going into labour in the future would have been a nice way to wrong-foot viewers, if wasn't so shamelessly obvious an attempt to do exactly that. The flashback to Jin's past served no purpose whatsoever other than as a way of saying "HAHA we made you think he was going to see Sun but SURPRISE! HE'S DEAD AND THAT WAS AGES AGO!" Pissed me off to the point where I couldn't appreciate the ending.
It's a precursor to his own future that he obviously will never see. YET the show is highly connected to religious stuff so Jin coming back in angel form isn't a bad bet.

Isn't Sawyer supposed to be one of the Oceanic 6?

We didn't see any flashforwards of him, but he's a fav character for many, would they just kill him off like that?

I'm not convinced that the Oceanix Six will be the only survivors.

Perhaps the only known ones. Sawyer will stick it out until the end, I'm sure of it.

The Oceanic Six are the only people who get off the Island, but a lot of the survivors – most of Locke's camp and the red shirts – don't leave. During the flashforwards there is still a lot of people on the Island, including Sawyer. Since we already know that the flashforwards are not the end of the show, and that the Oceanic Six are going to have to go back, I'm not sure why you would assume that the rest must be dead if they aren't part of the Oceanic Six.

The Oceanic Six are the only people who get off the Island, but a lot of the survivors ? most of Locke's camp and the red shirts ? don't leave. During the flashforwards there is still a lot of people on the Island, including Sawyer. Since we already know that the flashforwards are not the end of the show, and that the Oceanic Six are going to have to go back, I'm not sure why you would assume that the rest must be dead if they aren't part of the Oceanic Six.

We know they are going to have to go back? Jack wants to go back but that doesn't mean they will. What am I missing?

As for the flashforwards, I don't recall a flashforward that took place on the island or indicated that there are people there.

We know they are going to have to go back? Jack wants to go back but that doesn't mean they will. What am I missing?

The Future
Speaking to the New York Post this week, Lost guru Damon Lindelof outlined this roadmap for the final three seasons: "Season 4 is about who gets off the island and the fact that they need to get back. Season 5 is about why they need to get back, and season 6 is about what happens when they get back."

As for the flashforwards, I don't recall a flashforward that took place on the island or indicated that there are people there.

They aren't going to show Island flashforwards because Island is present time, and it will keep running that way - the flashforwards are for those who get off the Island. The Oceanic 6 get off, but there's still survivors on the Island.

Awesome episode.

Ending was a omfgwtf for me. :(

That was a lame plot twist. First i thought Jin didn't gave a crap about sun for some new mishap on the Island or something. This flashback/forward felt lazy.
I wonder where Walt is now thou... Anyone with me on the timetraveling Walt theory?
Or is the ageing Walt nothing more then the actor geting older?

Wow. Talk about a tormented soul. New episode is almost painful to watch.

So I guess after the preview we can include Aaron in the oceanic six.

and also holy shit,

I was sitting there watching and thinking "And now Karl gets shot!" and then it happened D: God damnit. Also I don't think our favorite frenchie is dead. Maybe wounded but who knows. We still need her flashback :|

new episode = wtf

I was hoping for traq darts at the end there but they really look like bullet holes so I don't think that's likely

Michaels way of getting back in is odd too.

also, Alex is hot, my age, and I just saw that her birthday is tomorrow

Good episode, loved Michael's return.

How was it random? We've known since the Season 3 finale that these people were coming to kill everyone on the Island.
Yeah Ben told the trio to head to "The Tempest" an ultra top secret base that he has only confided in certain people to know where it is. This base is most likely like an underground bunker with the rest of "The Others". He even said to go there because if they capture her, then she will most likely tell where her father, Ben is (which they did). This episode is hard to watch because we have always thought "The Others" were bad but in reality like Ben said, they were the good guys. Now they got Bens daughter so an entire war is going to take place on the island. Lot's of neat stuff and sad stuff. I believe the people who got off the island ****ed over their friends to get off the island. Yet even then they still feel terrible for doing so. Also they need guns and people to fight the war. Expect a trip to "The Tempest". I would also HIGHLY expect lots of action from the monster. That creature will protect the island, with great ease I might add, now there are intruders invading it's turf. *Reassau is most likely Bens wife but for some reason the show keeps delaying that "secret".

Good episode, loved Michael's return.

How was it random? We've known since the Season 3 finale that these people were coming to kill everyone on the Island.

I'm talking about the writing. "Let's duck down in this exposed area!"

"I'm going to count to three and let's run!" "Yes, counting to three will make it safer!" *dies*

Yeah Ben told the trio to head to "The Tempest" an ultra top secret base that he has only confided in certain people to know where it is. This base is most likely like an underground bunker with the rest of "The Others".
Just correcting you: it's the Temple*, not the Tempest. The Tempest was the place with all the lethal gas.

Wonder if Aron will grow up to be the new Hitler now or somethin with Kate raising him and all.
I remember the Psychic telling Clair that she had to raise him.

I don't think the shotout was Bens plan... The others don't use silencers.

Wonder if Aron will grow up to be the new Hitler now or somethin with Kate raising him and all.
I remember the Psychic telling Clair that she had to raise him.

Oh yeah I forgot about that. Wasn't there something about how her baby was going to be evil?

If you ask me, it was probably one of the new arrivals on the island.
Probably Charlotte.If not, then Charles Widmore might have a spy of his own among the Others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suB11gVb3UY&feature=related
Desmond and Sayid revealed to the captain that Michael is a spy for Ben. They did it because Michael will be forced to tell where the island is because they are thinking those people can rescue them with the ship. They frequently say that they are not supposed to be alive and if the general public found out the government was lying, then that's a bad thing. My idea is that the government wanted a private contractor to clean up. They found Whidmore though but not only is he there to kill them, he wants the island as a money making device. The island has extraordinary healing properties to it so for a price, he will send people with aliments to his miracle island. That is what Whidmore wants and the government wants to clean up the place. It's a war like they said because these people have orders to exterminate and secure the island for Whidmore. The survivors greatest ally though is the island itself because of it's magnetism. People can't use GPS to navigate but the survivors know the island inside and out. Also they have the monster. Basically it's a death trap once the people come there and they have arrived.

Good episode that, nice to see Michael back.

I doubt it was Ben that had Alex's boyfriend and Rousseau killed (even if they are dead, Rousseau probably has a better chance of surviving) I doubt Ben would get someone with such a bad shot to do the job :p

I reckon its probably that guy off the boat who was practicing shooting in Michaels flashback? He used quite a lot of bullets to hit those clay pidgeons :p

Next episode not until the 24th april now?

I'm talking about the writing. "Let's duck down in this exposed area!"

"I'm going to count to three and let's run!" "Yes, counting to three will make it safer!" *dies*
She's French, English is not her first language...

They frequently say that they are not supposed to be alive and if the general public found out the government was lying, then that's a bad thing. My idea is that the government wanted a private contractor to clean up.
Government (Australian?) was never involved in this business.

The survivors greatest ally though is the island itself because of it's magnetism. People can't use GPS to navigate but the survivors know the island inside and out. Also they have the monster. Basically it's a death trap once the people come there and they have arrived.
What? Magnetism? How can magnetism help survivors?
Btw, Widmore's band can use GPS trackers...

She's French, English is not her first language...

Government (Australian?) was never involved in this business.

What? Magnetism? How can magnetism help survivors?
Btw, Widmore's band can use GPS trackers...
No, they said they got an old plane and dumped it on the bottom of the ocean. Then as Mr. Happy showed Michael, dug up Chinese bodies and dumped them in the plane. A government cover-up that has now been botched up. Yeah I think they can use electronic devices now on the island too. Since the looking-glass has been shut down it stopped the jamming of any communication out of the island.

No, they said they got an old plane and dumped it on the bottom of the ocean. Then as Mr. Happy showed Michael, dug up Chinese bodies and dumped them in the plane. A government cover-up that has now been botched up. Yeah I think they can use electronic devices now on the island too. Since the looking-glass has been shut down it stopped the jamming of any communication out of the island.

Charles Whitmore did that. Not the government.

I just watched the latest episode, and I love Lost, and I like the fact that Michael is back into the story. But I really didn't like the episode, It actually seems like their just making it up as they go...and the whole suicide part was pure bullshit.

Charles Whitmore did that. Not the government.

Whidmore's people say Ben did it, Ben says Whidmore did it. We don't know for sure who it is, but the ARG would seem to suggest Whidmore.

Whidmore's people say Ben did it, Ben says Whidmore did it. We don't know for sure who it is, but the ARG would seem to suggest Whidmore.

I guess so. It'll probably be a while before we know the truth knowing Lost ;)

Widmore runs a corporation; he isn't part of the Government.

I figured it was for the girl, who wouldn't have ran if she hadn't counted to 3.

Pretty interesting episode. Though, I lol'd at the whole "One....TWo....THREE!" *Get up, get shot, fall down* I knew it was going to happen, and I was seriously hoping it wasn't. ;( <3 Reus.

That last scene was so predictable, although me and my mates were actually begging for the black smoke to appear - for no raison whatsoever except for entertainment to our fairly intoxicated selves - and to go pound that kid into a pulp. But either way, there was something about it that made me know something was gonna happen. Cool stuff but eh, it hasn't left me on the edge of my seat as it should. I mean sure, I can't wait to see what happens but I was kind of hoping for something groundbreaking with Jack and co, or Locke and co, or at the freighter. Those three with the least of my interest but, saying that, it's going to be interesting.

Change is good, so maybe it's for the best a cliff-hanger with Jack and his camp hasn't occured... yet.

Crappy episode. Your boyfriend gets shot so you sit next to him shaking him for 30mins before running?

I've quickly scrolled down, due to me living in the UK the last of the first half of season 4 episode is on tonight 9pm, can't wait :)

It looks like Danielle Rousseau might be dead

I guess that means Ben was hoping they were going to get ambushed, hence the reason they should escape Locke's camp

Back