Magicka Competition - A Magic Recipe!

Here's my incinerably delicious recipe for Zippy Fire Crisps!
ingredients.png

First part of mixing
part1oa.jpg

Arcane is the opposite of life! So it melts the cheese and binds it all together
oven.jpg

My do they look good!
finalce.jpg

They taste good too :)
eatc.jpg

Now to see how the magic works! :D
snapnf.jpg

!!!!!......

oopsn.jpg

It may have been that I overlooked something important!!
yikess.jpg

Oh snap!

boomvs.jpg

Very nice! All those who entered have won copies of Magicka...the extra copies may be given out in our Steam chat during quiz nights. I laughed so much going through these entries; you guys put so much more into your creations than I expected, all well deserved winners :D

Winning by default almost makes it feel like a wasted effort. Our community is so damn lazy.

Well at least I was able to promote racial stereotypes using TF2 fonts.

Well that was fun... if I didn't have the game already I would have probably been more motivated to join in, but this was a busy week. Next time though...

Winning by default almost makes it feel like a wasted effort.

Agreed. I was like, "Man, this game is pretty popular, and this is an easy competition, I'll make sure I have a chance of winning!" and now I am like "oh... oh, I see". This was an incredibly easy competition too. Maybe our forum is going too thin, but I missed those competitive ones like the L4D2 contest and the NS2/Overgrowth Contest where everyone wanted to win pretty bad.

Agreed. I was like, "Man, this game is pretty popular, and this is an easy competition, I'll make sure I have a chance of winning!" and now I am like "oh... oh, I see". This was an incredibly easy competition too. Maybe our forum is going too thin, but I missed those competitive ones like the L4D2 contest and the NS2/Overgrowth Contest where everyone wanted to win pretty bad.
Indeed.

HL2.net, I am disappoint.

FFFFFF I cant believe I forgot the due date for this... :(

Oh well, next time then

Maybe announce competitions in the lounge as well from now on?

more keys soon, thanks for playing. I am working on a mapping/mod contest soon. if you guys run across a cool game on steam worth a contest shoot me a priv message. Even ideas for the contest. I do this for fun and for you guys :)

So yeah, just played magicka for the first time. It's pretty bitchin.

Oh, and contest winners need to play a game together sometime.

Back