Man eletrocutes Police dog after biting electrical cord

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
huh?

Pawtucket times said:
The German shepherd police dog, placed in service two weeks ago, got zapped with electricity at 3 a.m. Friday when the man he was arresting bit into a 220-volt electrical cord, with the announced plan of killing anyone who touched him, police say.

No one died, but Adalberto Cardoso, 39, of Sumner Street, will face a raft of charges, including cruelty to animals[Lol], once he is discharged from the hospital.

The first police officers on the scene report seeing Cardoso inside McDonalds, wearing only boxer shorts and his blood that covered him from his head to his feet.

Police surrounded McDonalds and ordered Cardoso to surrender, officers report.

Cardoso, instead, jumped out of a broken window and fought with police, who report they could not get a good grip on him because of his strength and the blood and sweat that covered him.

He also fought with the police dog, punching it in the mouth and neck, police allege. Cardoso was able to crawl back to the broken window and Officer Ernest Pendergrass, who handles the police dog, pulled back the dog, fearing it would be injured by the jagged glass still in the window frame.

Cardoso escaped and jumped back into McDonalds through the broken window, police allege.

Police entered to find Cardoso standing on top of the milkshake machine, officers allege. As they approached, police say, Cardoso turned the machine on and began throwing handfuls of milkshake at the police and the police dog, officers allege.

Cardoso was able to pull the machine from the wall, police say. When Bak, the police dog, pulled him to the ground, Cardoso announced: "I'm going to kill us all," and bit into the electrical cord, police allege.

The dog, Officer Jeffrey Davis, Officer Robert Cardente and Officer Dino Giorgio all received electrical shocks because they were wrestling with Cardoso as he bit the cord, police allege.

Officer Pendergrass pulled back Bak, his partner, and reports he struck Cardoso on the shoulder and back with his fighting baton, causing him to drop the electrical cord from his mouth.

:O

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=16983231&BRD=1713&PAG=461&dept_id=24491&rfi=6

holy **** that's insane

ROFL!
Try our new fried dog sandwich at McDonalds
HAVE IT YOUR WAY!

what a weird guy......having a milkshake at 3 am

Stun Guns need to be used more often

He was covered in his own blood as an escape lubricant and bit a mains cable, what more do you want?! So demanding...

He was covered in his own blood as an escape lubricant and bit a mains cable, what more do you want?! So demanding...

but but but..... *runs to corner and starts to cry*

Oh fine, here *lobs over a severed penis* Keep yourself occupied.

This guy took a page from the GTA book of rampages, and I like it.

By the way, electrocute means to be killed by electricity.

For anyone who didn't read the main article, Stern didn't quote the bit where he smashed his way into MacDonalds through a plate glass window with his fists.

It's a bit confusing...apparently he smashed his way in, the police turn up, he charges back out the window, punches them all a bit, escapes back inside, throws some milkshake around, then bites the cable. All in his boxers. Hero.

(btw electrocution can mean just injury)

This guy could be the new superman! Maybe he was protecting the chicken nuggets or something.

Man almost sounds like a textbook PCP user except he was still wearing boxers. Usually there are butt naked and spraying people with a fire extinquisher. :D

Holy crap!!! Some people will do anything for a BigMac....

officers allege that police allege that officers say that police allege that officers say

That's pretty sweet, I allege.

EDIT: DAMN YOU, KAGE PROTOTYYYYYYYYPE!

lol i was considering making a joke about that too :D

truth is stranger than fiction alright.. what an awesome guy

electrocute - to kill with electricity.

derives from the combination of 'electricity' and 'execute'. if it included just injury, it would be electrohurt ;)

"ow you electrohurted me!"

either way, the original poster wrote "eletrocute" anyways... which is misspelt.

I'm just repeating what the OED says. Most of your links use the same source for their definition - the 'American Heritage' dictionary which I don't consider as good an authority on language (not ever heard of it actually). Etymology and origin have little to do with common usage and changing definitions. Your last site also contains a link back to the site where I got my own link.
/pedantry again

holy god this is a silly debate

Anybody that hasn't heard of the American Heritage dictionary shouldn't be lecturing on what a word means... especially considering most all online-based dictionaries source the American Heritage dictionary as their reference.

Anyways Ennui is right this is a stupid debate.

electrohurt!!

*shrug* Why should I, in England, care about the American Heritage dictionary - and who's lecturing? Write to the Oxford English Dictionary if you want to argue. All I did was post a link from the most respected English dictionary showing that a certain word wasn't as 'strictly defined' as was claimed. Onward!

I'm just repeating what the OED says. Most of your links use the same source for their definition - the 'American Heritage' dictionary which I don't consider as good an authority on language (not ever heard of it actually). Etymology and origin have little to do with common usage and changing definitions. Your last site also contains a link back to the site where I got my own link.
/pedantry again
My Oxford Dictionary states kill only, not injure. It's the real, full deal, not some cutdown website.

The original article is too classic to allow itself to be poohed on by some 0.999...=1-esque debate. Onward!

Back