Man in goat suit seen living among goats in Utah mountains

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
A man spotted dressed in a goat suit among a herd of wild goats in the mountains of northern Utah has wildlife officials worried he could be in danger as hunting season approaches

Phil Douglass of the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources said Friday the person is doing nothing illegal, but he worries the so-called "goat man" is unaware of the dangers.
"My very first concern is the person doesn't understand the risks," Douglass said. "Who's to say what could happen." Douglass said a man hiking Sunday along Ben Lomond peak in the mountains above Ogden, about 40 miles north of Salt Lake City, spotted the person dressed like a goat among a herd of real goats.

that's baaaaad

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2018752842_goatman23.html

Saw a picture of this floating around a week ago almost. F*cking cray cray.

state wildlife authorities received an anonymous call from an "agitated man" who simply said, "Leave goat man alone. He's done nothing wrong."

Leave Baaaritney alone!

The only half-reasonable explanation I've heard for this guy is "very dedicated nature photographer," but nobody could actually make out any camera gear, so... goat sex?

Read the article RJMC linked to. The guy is a hunter preparing for goat hunting season, although as the article says, "dressing as the animal you want to hunt is a bad idea".

Sometimes people try to adapt and blend in, but they just fail miserably.

whitechicks.jpg

He can go on acting the goat as long as he likes.

1:19 is how I imagine everyone on this forum whenever they get angry with another forum member

I'm pretty sure I saw some guy in a crocodile suit when I was in Sri Lanka.

Yala112.jpg

Back