Man from the Future arrested trying to sabotage the Large Hadron Collider

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
A would-be saboteur arrested today at the Large Hadron Collider in Switzerland made the bizarre claim that he was from the future. Eloi Cole, a strangely dressed young man, said that he had travelled back in time to prevent the LHC from destroying the world.

Mr Cole was seized by Swiss police after CERN security guards spotted him rooting around in bins. He explained that he was looking for fuel for his 'time machine power unit', a device that resembled a kitchen blender.

Police said Mr Cole, who was wearing a bow tie and rather too much tweed for his age, would not reveal his country of origin. "Countries do not exist where I am from. The discovery of the Higgs boson led to limitless power, the elimination of poverty and Kit-Kats for everyone. It is a communist chocolate hellhole and I'm here to stop it ever happening."

free kitkats are worth living in a communist chocolate hellhole

http://crave.cnet.co.uk/gadgets/man...collider-claims-hes-from-the-future-49305387/

apparently a man from the past visited the future/present to give me this news item that was first made public in 2010. I feel like a fool ...an april fool if you will

could you have picked a gayer subject than Peter Pan? how about My Little Pony? Pink Palace Ponies pondering perfectly pert penises

Stern ****ed up. This thread is now about Peter Pan
HE'S SO KAWAIIIIIII~~

tumblr_lhocl1rLYq1qdfv3oo1_500.jpg

The man from the past slaps Stern.

"You've got to believe me! I've come from a future where the Earth has been destroyed, and... oh, right."

"You've got to believe me! I've come from a future where the Earth has been destroyed, and... oh, right."

:LOL: I was just going to ask the same thing... just less awesomely.

How would a man know if the collider destroyed the world? I mean unless he could see the world fracturing apart before him or some crazy shit right before he went back in time.

His name is Peter Bishop and he came back in time to terminate Sarah Connor, blah blah blah

Back