Meet the Demoman credits

Chabo

Spy
Reaction score
This is possibly old news (and forgive me if everyone already knows this), but I saw something today going through the Meet the Demoman video.

Everyone complained when the video came out that the Demoman was nerfed like 2 days prior, and that the video didn't represent stuff the Demo can actually do. At the bottom of the end credits, this is what I just found:

Disclaimer: All information regarding Demoman grenade behavior was obtained from Australians believed to be reliable at the time. It is submitted to the possibility of errors, omissions, or nerfing without notice.

That's funny, I never noticed it before. :p

Damn that's old.
They'll have to put a disclaimer on the soldier video after all the nerfs it keeps getting.

Nice find, never noticed that before

Never saw it :D

'Cheers Mate!'

I'm surprised loads of you missed that. You guys manage to notice hidden unlockable weapons in the videos yet not this, strange.

I'm surprised loads of you missed that. You guys manage to notice hidden unlockable weapons in the videos yet not this, strange.

'You guys...'

More like Nicky managed to notice the hidden unlockable weapon in the videos...

I found it first :D!!

Seriously though...I did.

Pffft yet you didn't notice the disclaimer in the Demoman video. I'm very disappointed.

What does Nerfing mean? Doesn't it mean to weaken or something?

Back