Pyro Upgrade Dated and Meet The Sniper Released

what a surprise.

starting to have doubts about a Thursday release :|

Grawr, 6 mins late now, lets start up a lynchmob!

give them some time, it's Valve ffs, hopefully within the hour

"UH OH, THEY DIDN'T RELEASE THE MINUTE! LYNCH 'EM!!"

Really, patience...

I love Valve to death, but this stuff just keeps happening. If I were in the situation of "hmm, we'll have this ready sometime Tuesday", I'd set a release date for Wednesday, get everything finished, and have it ready in advance.

Wow shut up, this is what happens whenever anybody mentions something getting released within a time slot.

They would've been better off saying it'll just be released some time Tuesday.

Wow shut up, this is what happens whenever anybody mentions something getting released within a time slot.

They would've been better off saying it'll just be released some time Tuesday.
That would've been fine too. "Sometime Tuesday" means everyone'll assume 11:59 PST, and possibly be pleasantly surprised when it's before then; "11am Tuesday" means everyone will assume, well, 11am, and bitch a lot when that doesn't happen.

That would've been fine too. "Sometime Tuesday" means everyone'll assume 11:59 PST, and possibly be pleasantly surprised when it's before then; "11am Tuesday" means everyone will assume, well, 11am, and bitch a lot when that doesn't happen.

They did actually give a time when it would be released.

Meet the Sniper was brilliant.

Plus there was a glimpse of one of the new pyro weapons.

pyro3cd7.jpg

Edit: Nicky takes the credit for finding this whilst in the hl2net chat

That was ****ing brilliant. Valve have seriously out done themselves with this video.

Meet the Sniper was brilliant.

Plus there was a glimpse of one of the new pyro weapons.

<snip>

Oh man, if that's what I think it is I'll be so happy...

edit : Also, Dear God... Meet The Sniper was awesome, so badass.
Funny intro too, Boom. Headshot. *flicks bobble head*

I always imagined Sniper being a pissed-off english hunter calling everyone wankers and not a polite asssassin.

Great reference to the hunted. New pyro weapon also looks interesting.

I liked the jars of pee. Someone should make a map with jars of pee in good sniping positions.

Yeah! I really hope Valve turn it into a prop you can use in-game.

In the official Steam news, they have written, that along with the Meet the Sniper, a website dedicated to the Pyro update will be launched.

Back