Pyro Upgrade Dated and Meet The Sniper Released

How can you have a mixed... actually, I have a mixed accent too.

Mixed ukranian and aussie... sounds kind of strange when recorded :(

You've got a mixed too Que?

pyroachievmentsbd1.jpg

Names are not in order, but still cool.

wonder what the 1,000,000 is.

Names are in order up until Dead Heat.

[edit] Also, lol @ Barbequeq

Oh god, epic stuff. I love the bottles of piss, I missed that the first time.

Seems like Spys and Snipers have a sort of arch-rivalry, since both of them have standards and are willing to kill, rather than born to kill, like the Heavy and Demoman.

Civilized Classes-
Engineer
Spy
Sniper
Medic (I think)

Uncivilized Classes-
Demoman
Heavy
Soldier
Pyro
Scout

4 v 5..

by civilized, do you mean like, do it for business more than pleasure? Because, I don't know, the heavy may like what he does but I don't think he could afford to fire his gun if he didn't have some government backing him up.

I don't think any of the classes in TF2 have an ounce of sanity in them.

Things like this make me really envy valve. The fact that they're playing with all these awesome new weapons... and we don't even have a clue.

Pretty sure they've said that the "Payload" maps are the replacement for Hunted, as it doesn't rely on a single player for the attacking team to win. I think the bobblehead was simply a nod to the citizen character.

They could bring in a new type of gameplay involving him.

Personally I'd like the spy next, to counter the sniper. I don't think it'll be medic, personally.

And certainly probably my favourite video so far. I think the music added a lot to it.

And I'm surprised there haven't been any news releases for the leaks.

Brilliant vid, top one or two for me.

I was going to point out that he is driving on the wrong side of the road, but he probably isn't fighting in Australia.

Brilliant vid. Definately one of the best.
"Be polite."
"Be efficient."
"Have a plan to kill everyone you know."

Oh and I loved the music- I wants it!

The music was awesome, anyone know if it's Valve original song or some pre-existing like the one used in Meet the Engineer?

I wish they'd make the other songs they have, like in MTS or MTD, into main-menu songs.

Best "Meet the..." video so far.

The fact that the Sniper is my favourite/most played class adds no bias whatsoever >_>

<_<

>_>

Srs.

By the way, Tf2wiki says Pyro is next up. Can anybody source this?

Valve said Pyro would be next after the Scout and then they changed it to Sniper. I'm guessing it was just never fixed.

Maybe they were referring to the update. It is after all, supposed to be released today.

Meet the Pyro is probably going to be the last video.

No, I think they have. They'll just want to leave the suspense in ;)

Awesome video. The accent was alright except it sounded a little british maybe. Still great vid tho.

Pretty sure they've said that the "Payload" maps are the replacement for Hunted, as it doesn't rely on a single player for the attacking team to win. I think the bobblehead was simply a nod to the citizen character.

I believe they said there were some things they liked about Hunted that didn't or couldn't transition well to Payload, and they may try toying with them in another mode or some such.

I hold out hope that Hunted will come back at some point in a more pure form. I'm sure Valve could make it viable somehow.

Back