Men biologically unnecessary.

noQ

Spy
Reaction score
Death of the father: British scientists discover how to turn women's bone marrow into sperm

Bye bye baby: The new science means the biological role of the father is under threat
British scientists are ready to turn female bone marrow into sperm, cutting men out of the process of creating life.

The breakthrough paves the way for lesbian couples to have children that are biologically their own.

Gay men could follow suit by using the technique to make eggs from male bone marrow.

Researchers at Newcastle upon Tyne University say their technique will help lead to new treatments for infertility.

But critics warn that it sidelines men and raises the prospect of babies being born through entirely artificial means.

The research centres around stem cells - the body's 'mother' cells which can turn into any other type of cell.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ogy.html?in_article_id=511391&in_page_id=1965

Hmm.. Planet of the babes.

Never I say! Artificial sex sux! :p You can have your "Demolition Man-esque" VR-sex helmets. :p

Single women, have fun raising your children by yourself and without the presence of a caring father. Lesbians, more power to you.

The world needs men. Imagine a society with only women - OMG, it's the most horrible thought imaginable. Instead of the two minutes hate ala 1984, we'd have the two minutes caring and sharing, the two minutes gossip and the two minutes backstab.
And once a month, the armies of the world would come together in a gargantuan clash of nails and teeth - usually because they couldn't decide via diplomatic means whether Hello! magazine is better than OK! magazine.
And every time you got hit in a boxing match, the round would have to be stopped so they can kiss it better.

My GOD, the horror...

So... what would happen if a woman mixed her own stem cell sperm with her own egg? MagiClone?

So... what would happen if a woman mixed her own stem cell sperm with her own egg? MagiClone?

hunchback119302b7ri8.jpg

I think I better spread mine before its too late

:afro:HUZZA!:afro:

Men are not necessary per-say. If you want to reproduce through copying an individual
then you don't need another two organisms. This works pretty well for bacteria. Problem is it leaves the entire species susceptible to change, they don't have enough variation and diversity to have a population that might be able to adapt to change.

This is the beginning of the end of humankind. You can't possibly foresee the ramifications this could have.

This is the beginning of the end of humankind. You can't possibly foresee the ramifications this could have.
It would disrupt the natural order of things indefinately. Some things should be left alone imo. Vaginas and penises existed for thousands of years for a reason. :p These same people that have been developing this research are probably all poor lonely virgins.

The point of the research was to make it so homosexual couples can have kids that actually share their DNA with them.

As long as women exist, they're going to crave penis. Just in the same way that we're always going to crave minge. Developing technology to help people out isn't going to invalidate genders all the time that people are boning one another.

-Angry Lawyer

And we wonder why there aren't more women on the internet.

Now spread them cheeks, because here comes the ass train!

Humans are unnecacery for the survival of the world, even harmful to it. Lets get rid of them.

Gay men could follow suit by using the technique to make eggs from male bone marrow.
Unless I'm mistaken, guys don't have a vagina. :| This thread is weird.

:p I don't see why everyones worried as soon as this technology is finished the men who made it will see the error of their ways, destroy all of their research, and invent a race of sex androids. Yes, all goes according to plan ^_^

quick men, retaliate and prepare for battle!
camelbak_tactical_packs_sec.jpg

tactical10.gif

tactical9.gif

PracticingTacticalMovement.jpg

JSF-Tactical-Takedown.jpg

8-v.jpg

s2000king03.jpg

event_2087566.jpg

herojetsword.jpg

ride.jpg

LEOshooting.jpg

BarrettM82A1NG.jpg

socom3_20050517_screen016.jpg

112443-1.jpg

police_x3_50cal_attachment.jpg

ehh, I think men will be necessary.

But there wouldn't be wars in a female centric society! There would only be those who are shunned and exiled from society, and those who are not.

And those whom are exiled will be forced to live in the mountains, gathering ammunitions, grenades and weapons until they have an arsenal big enough for a small army, and a rebellion shall ensue.

Except then they'll realize that they don't have thousands upon thousands of years of evolutionary warfare experience flowing through their veins. They'll be at a loss!

/sexism

The point of the research was to make it so homosexual couples can have kids that actually share their DNA with them.

As long as women exist, they're going to crave penis. Just in the same way that we're always going to crave minge. Developing technology to help people out isn't going to invalidate genders all the time that people are boning one another.

-Angry Lawyer

But... but.. planet of the lesbians. :(

Excellent. So lesbians are going to be parents of boys. Imagine how ****ed up a boy would be on hearing that his parents didn't think men were necessary.

I'll make a bold prediction here - within 20 years the entire chemical soup that makes sex pleasurable and addictive will have been manufactured synthetically/extracted from other organic sources.

Where is your God now? D:

I'll make a bold prediction here - within 20 years the entire chemical soup that makes sex pleasurable and addictive will have been manufactured synthetically/extracted from other organic sources.

Where is your God now? D:

So . . . people will get their rocks off by shooting up?

The world needs men. Imagine a society with only women - OMG, it's the most horrible thought imaginable. Instead of the two minutes hate ala 1984, we'd have the two minutes caring and sharing, the two minutes gossip and the two minutes backstab.
And once a month, the armies of the world would come together in a gargantuan clash of nails and teeth - usually because they couldn't decide via diplomatic means whether Hello! magazine is better than OK! magazine.
And every time you got hit in a boxing match, the round would have to be stopped so they can kiss it better.

My GOD, the horror...

OH GOD *dives through window*:x

Men biologically unnecessary... house prices to crash ...Nick Griffin is a nice chap ...The common cold cures cancer.

Men would be still be born, but they wouldn't be "required" for the survival of the species. Men would just be slave laborers for hard work.

What? Men couldn't be born from that kind of reproduction...

Sex is pretty handy from a biological point of view, if you create both gametes from bone marrow stem cells there would be no meiotic homologous recombination. Which is a bad thing with regards to diversity and evolution.

Sorry I don't swing that way.
What makes you think he was asking? :|

Excellent. So lesbians are going to be parents of boys. Imagine how ****ed up a boy would be on hearing that his parents didn't think men were necessary.
Lesbian =/= Anti-Men and any lesbian couples that do feel that way would just ask for a girl (well I imagine most lesbian couples would be asking for a girl anyway but my point still stands).

/facepalm

How exactly would an embryo made from two female cells result in a boy?

Back