Mind boggling street art

Gray Fox

Reaction score
This may have been posted before, but it still rocks very much.
pictures_3d_pavement.jpg

Saw it on planetdoom http://www.forumplanet.com/planetdoom/topic.asp?fid=3082&tid=1893362

Yeah I think they have but awesome nonetheless, that last one with Batman and Robin is insane.

The oly one I don't "get" is the one where he is digging the hole.

Pretty damn cool! Goes to show what you can do if you just plan out the perspective. The last won is by far the best.

I think the you can only have the 3d effect if you look at the picture from a certain angle.

yea, 'tis true. If you're at a different angle it'll be all ****ed up, like it shows with the girl sticking her leg up.

These are awesome; I've seen them before but I'm always excited about them again.

Riomhaire... that is ****ing gross, real or not.

The art is amasing though.

Qonfused said:
Riomhaire... that is ****ing gross, real or not.

The art is amasing though.
rimfires posted that a few times and it is indeed gross:x

JellyWorld said:
I think the you can only have the 3d effect if you look at the picture from a certain angle.
YOU JUST MIGHT BE RIGHT :O :O :O

;)

Well, personally, I found the exploding head arousing :p

Anyway, yeah, those perspective sidewalk chalk painting things are seriously awesome.

Isn't it the same perspective they use in stadiums for publicity that looks like its standing up.

I can't believe people find that pick disturbing, I love it. :p

ríomhaire said:
I can't believe people find that pick disturbing
No kidding, it's not like it's a guy's head exploding or anything.

Why is batman always spooning robin when they are walking up a building? Always in the old shows...

But yea, those are really cool, the one where the guys are going down the hole (The pic is taken upside down).

And that head-exploding thing is awesome, some people are just panzies.

That exploding head is from a film called Scanners.

Reginald said:
The oly one I don't "get" is the one where he is digging the hole.

I thought that one was wierd too, I thought it was photoshopped, then I looked at his legs, and you notice, if you look closely, that he's on his knees..

I honestly lol'd at riomare's head explosion pic.. heh I must be a bit screwed up in the head.

The drawing are awesome.

As for the exploding head, it's funneh :p First of all it looks fake, so I'm not disgusted :p

Back