Miscellaneous

Hi! Erm, I don't know where it is, I guess it's been moved since the new design was rolled out. In which case @Chris D might know. We may have done away with the older static content.
There seemed to be a consensus that the content was useless. It was out of date, that's for sure. At least some of the pages were.

There seemed to be a consensus that the content was useless. It was out of date, that's for sure. At least some of the pages were.
Where's my god damn slider?

EDIT: That page is definitely one of the bits that could be brought back and updated.

i STARrted communit saolleg college last monday and i'm already miserable and it turba turns out alc hool n stomach acidis burbning a hole in moy throat n really im veryv very tired
and nwaa rest for a l,ong time

Ahh, home sweet home. Just came back from Denmark with lots of sweets and some misc. things to take to a boarding school, that I'll be moving to next year. My class had an exchange with students from Skordstrup, so we could see Aarhus & their nice landscapes and architecture. Also I've been to my first GameStop shop, not as big in merchandise department as I thought, but still cool. And I will never fly again, not after these pesky turbulences. :3

I still can't find a "cheap" copy of Raising the Bar.

Last edited:
I wish forum member's birthdays were still featured on the home page like they used to be. I don't know if anyone else has on the forum has their birthday today, though. And for those of you who have forgotten, yes it is my birthday today!

I wish forum member's birthdays were still featured on the home page like they used to be. I don't know if anyone else has on the forum has their birthday today, though. And for those of you who have forgotten, yes it is my birthday today!
Happy Birthday!

@Chris D, anyway to get that re-added? Along with the slider and stuff.

Back