Mom accused of performing sex act on toddler son

Virus, that is not a bad theory....

But looking at her, she still seems crazy........ crazy like a fox.

Thanks.

Sounds like a very, very bad parent, no question. Not sure if child rape is the appropriate charge though...

more information

she should volunteer for a lie detector to prove she was just a stupid bitch, and not a rapist. BUT, joking or not, she did commit the act of sexual rape, so -

either way, wow. Hard to say.

Yup what Virus said. Honestly, a baby penis looks like a shrunken shrimp or something. I don't think she was even thinking of anything erotic, she just thought it'd be funny. But then again I don't know what she was really thinking. She could be a pedo.

It'd have to blow to be accused of these charges.

Holy shit Druckles
You're one post away from having over nine thousand posts!

Man, I wish I was the FELLA -TIO get head from her.

Hmm, incest is a crime? What about all those couples you see on 60 Minutes every other week?

Yup what Virus said. Honestly, a baby penis looks like a shrunken shrimp or something. I don't think she was even thinking of anything erotic, she just thought it'd be funny. But then again I don't know what she was really thinking. She could be a pedo.

What she really is is an idiot.

Dude, photos? Wtf was she thinking.

Although, I guess if she was already giving head to her toddler kid, i guess she's pretty ****ed up anyway and minor considerations like 'evidence' and 'being caught' really don't apply...

borat_nice.jpg

Holy shit Druckles
You're one post away from having over nine thousand posts!

I know. I completely missed it. I only noticed at 9,020, but I guess it was still kinda over 9000.

leave it to the networks to blow things out of proportion

id argue there aren't enough toddlers out there gettin any...older woman ftw

Anyone else thinking that, once this kid gets into his early teens and finds out what his mother did, and realizes that's why the state took him away from her, he's going to be friggin' pissed?

I want to be there with a video camera when that happens.
One million views on You Tube coming right up.

LMFAO! This is just to funny.

To bad his mom is one Ugly chick.

So the real question here is... who took the photos?

Really? Cause I believe otherwise :|

:naughty:

Anyone else thinking that, once this kid gets into his early teens and finds out what his mother did, and realizes that's why the state took him away from her, he's going to be friggin' pissed?

Either that or he will be like "Dude, I lost my virginity when I was [age]"
"From who? Dude who cares it happened."

Back