More Cannibal Attacks

Stylo

The Freeman
Reaction score
Okay, these flesh eating attacks are getting scareh.

A drunken bus driver left a woman needing plastic surgery after leaping on her and chewing her face, in the latest in a string of worldwide 'cannibal' attacks.
The entire incident, which took place last Tuesday in the city of Wenzhou in south eastern China, was caught on camera and posted on YouTube.
OhHellNo.jpg

The bus driver, named locally as Dong, had apparently been drinking heavily during a lunch with friends before running out into a busy street and stopping traffic.
He proceeded to jump onto the bonnet of a car driven by his victim, identified as ‘Du’, and hammer on the windscreen while Du sat inside screaming.

As Du scrambled out of the car to escape, Dong chased after her, catching her and biting her face. As the two fell to the ground, Dong continued to chew on her face, leaving Du with major damage to her nose and lips.

Passers-by said they attempted to pull Dong off Du, but said he was so ‘crazed’ that they were unable to. Eventually police arrived at the scene and restrained and arrested him.

Full Article

Not even kidding guys. You better all start working on your Zombocalypse plans because shit's getting real.

I wonder how much surgery they had to du to restore her horribly disfigured face. lol

The bus is outta control. So I grab him by the collar, I take him out of the seat, I get behind the wheel, and now I'M driving the bus.

Then the cannibal, he comes to and he starts choking me. So I'm fighting him off with one hand and I kept driving the bus with the other, ya know. Then I managed to open up the door and I kicked him out the door, ya know, with my foot, ya know, at the next stop.

I figure the kick would knock him out. Unless it's a pussy kick.

The bus is outta control. So I grab him by the collar, I take him out of the seat, I get behind the wheel, and now I'M driving the bus.

Then the cannibal, he comes to and he starts choking me. So I'm fighting him off with one hand and I kept driving the bus with the other, ya know. Then I managed to open up the door and I kicked him out the door, ya know, with my foot, ya know, at the next stop.

you kept making all the stops?

Back