Votes: 27 27.8%
  • Sweetcorn

Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 18 18.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomatoes are berries, however since vegetable isn't a scientific term but only a culinary designation based on how it is served, you're free to call them vegetables. Anyway, I hate tomatoes. Tomatoes and broccoli. That said, I don't really like any vegetables, with the possible exception of carrots.

****, I didn't even see that option, here I thought my post was all whitty and clever and all that shit.

****ing dammit. How does this newb even know Vegs well enough to incorporate him into this poll?

Dude, I was there at the beginning. And there definitely wasn't a vegeta option before you posted man. IT WAS ADDED IN.

I was there man.

Dude, I was there at the beginning. And there definitely wasn't a vegeta option before you posted man. IT WAS ADDED IN.

I was there man.

Likewise. It was added in later. I say we torch this guy.

I love peas when they're in a pod. Pea pods om nom nom nom nom

Brussel sprouts, cabbage and cauliflower. And Vegeta. And other: Vegeta again.

At first I was going to check Carrots but then I remembered that I like raw carrots. I'll eat cooked carrots but I really don't care for them. I like the others on the list. I used to hate brussel sprouts but not now. Although I dont' like certain vegetables when they are cooked differently than I am used to.

I don't really eat beets, turnips or parsnips. But then I don't really know if I hate them since I don't eat them. Cooked carrots...no thanks.

Peas. **** em. I could live without Brussel Sprouts/Spinach too, I might add, but peas... it's just... **** em.

I'm not going to lie, but every time I read the thread title, it says, "Most Hated VAG."

Spinach.
While Spinach dip is awesome, Spinach just isn't.

Peas, beans, radishes and maybe sweet corn. I like corn by itself with some salt, but I just can't stand it if it's mixed with other food.

Raw carrots are fine, better if you dip them in onion salt.
I hate cauliflour. Broccoli is okay.

God I wish I had voted onions. Worst vegetable ever ever ever ever ever.

No wai. I even eat raw onion, even though it makes me cry and others think of me as a emo.

Onion. Oh dear zombie jesus christ I hate onion. ****.

Lots of people hate onions for some reason. Why is it not on the list while potato is? Anyway, I vote Cauliflour, because I have no idea what that is (due to my limited English vocabulary) and therefore I probably hate it.

ALL is good!
Imho bitching about food is pointless, when a person is hungry to the point of starving, he will eat ANYTHING.
And a person should basically eat every sort of food in moderation to get the required nutrients and energy.

amirite ?

5 people have voted carrots despite the fact that carrots taste amazing.

explanations plz.

Potatoes rule, too bad they're not as healthy as other veggies. :/ (Once they're cooked they're not. And they consist of mostly carbohydrates.)

Potatos are nice, but if they are as watery mash they are horrible

Potatoes rule, too bad they're not as healthy as other veggies. :/ (Once they're cooked they're not. And they consist of mostly carbohydrates.)

Mashed potatoes with butter mmmmmmmmmm

Damn I'm hungry! *goes off to make samich*

Mashed potatoes with butter mmmmmmmmmm

Damn I'm hungry! *goes off to make samich*

Aw stop, you're making my mouth water.
DRUGS.gif

Honey roasted carrots and parsnips Mmmmmm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back