Votes: 27 27.8%
  • Sweetcorn

Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 18 18.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Eejit, honey roasted parsnips and carrots are SOOOOO good!!!

79 voters and I hate 151 votes.

**** yeah.

875016678_70ad1a2001.jpg

Edit: I love em btw...

Just wanna give a shout out to all mah bros who also hate onions. Stay strong guys.

Damn I hate you. You are the biggest ass on HL2.net, really. I hope you burn in hell for what you write here.

I wish Que was here. He whould tell you the same thing. Man that guy was awesome.

You're an idiot.

Also I voted Spinach and Brussel Sprouts and Vegetables and Cauliflower but I also dislike Beetroot and Radish.

Every time I see the title for this thread I keep thinking it says "Most Hated Vag."

I hate onions, ugh. The smell, the taste, everything about them are pig disgusting.

Onions are amazing! I could live on onions if I had to and has a ready way of cooking them.

Brussel Sprouts used to be my nemesis... but I started eating them again for the health benefits and found out they're not so bad.

Onions can go away forever. Any time I smell pure onion I want to just stop breathing forever if it means not experiencing it again.

Can't believe you noobs don't like onions. They're one of the best ingredients for cooking savory dishes!

I just ate some amazing broccoli with cheese. I had such a great time eating it. :D

I have some of that stuff frozen, but the instructions say "microwave for 1 minute, do something, then microwave for 2-5 more minutes" 2-5? wtf?

Microwave broccoli? Ewww...

for my frozen broccoli, I put it in a rice steamer.

Is that all your thing says? Or does it specify what type of microwave options used? for example... microwave on high for 1 minute, then microwave with defrost option for 4-5 minutes.

nope. The only other option is 23 mins in "vigorously" boiling water.

If you have a rice steamer... cook your frozen vegetables in that. Boiled vegetables suck. Depending on how crunchy or soft you want them when they're done, you adjust the time. Longer for softer(I love mine kind of mushy but firm enough to retain their shape).

Well quit buying shitty individual meal sized frozen vegetables! Get a big old honking bag of them!

Vegeta897. Only because I'm tired of seeing this thread and reading it with his name in it and I wish to spite him.

**** you Veggies. Shit in your socks I will.

Let's vote Vegeta897 everyone!

WE HAVETO GET 200 VOTES!
VEGETA897
THE WORST VEGETABLE IN THE WORLD

Damn it gave me good idea. We should make a huge commercial campaign
in everywhere in the world. We will never stop! We will never rest!
200 votes! Let them come!

Vegeta897
Vegeta897
Vegeta897
Vegeta897
Vegeta897
Vegeta897

Sorry, i've gone too far. Please no ban :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back