Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 18 18.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Creme Egg

Reaction score
Poll will be along soon. Anyway, when there is no creme egg, some vegetables are eaten by most people. Some are nice, but which do you really hate eating? Personally i can't stand swede potato, it makes me gag.

None really, they all have their situations when they're alright

Not eating veggies is for kiddies

Onions. I simply don't eat things with onions in them.

Why the hell would you hate potato? It's like the most basic food in the entire world.

Out of that list the veggies I didn't select were potatoes and broccoli. I will eat broccoli in small amounts (so long as it's with gravy or another sauce) but I will NOT eat carrots. I tried them once and I felt sick.

I didnt say i dont eat them Dalamari, i would just choose to have something else instead if i could.

Broccoli is very good. Especially with chinese food.

Brussel sprouts and cabbage both make me very unhappy whenever I am forced to eat them. I love corn, broccoli, etc though.

I like all veggies pretty much, mashed turnip with a bit of butter is the yummiest.

Vegeta, Brussel sprouts, and I don't like cabbage by itself or in the Serbian dish called "Sarma".
I can usually stand it in chinese food, but not the way my mother cooks it.

I also loathe zucchini and eggplant.

Aw crap. I can't beleive I confused that with Pesto. o_O

Sorry, didn't know it was a member. I was wondering what the hell the numbers were there for.

*headpalm* Noobism.

I'm not even sure Pesto counts as a vegetable, it's more of a sauce... It's still disgusting.

I hate tomatoes.

Seconded. The only good tomato is one that's been either turned into Ketchup, or made into a sauce. Anything else is a crime against humanity.

Technically the Tomato might be seen as a Fruit, however I've yet to find one in a fruit salad (thank god).

Seconded. The only good tomato is one that's been either turned into Ketchup, or made into a sauce. Anything else is a crime against humanity.

Technically the Tomato might be seen as a Fruit, however I've yet to find one in a fruit salad (thank god).

hear hear.

Carrots are pretty horrible unless they're raw and come with some dips. Also sprouts and cauliflower.

Nyeh, I hate grilled/fried vegetables too actually. I prefer fresh ones. It gives them some really weird taste. o_O I'm picky when it comes to vegetables.

Because I am her pimp, she is my hoe.

Edit: Oh I thought you were talking about danitiwa.

Motherfucking PEAS! I hate those goddamned things! They're terrible.

Im sorry Vegeta but with that option I had to click it.

Edit:

1. Lefty/Kadayi A tomato is a fruit.
2. ZT: Creamegg is obviously some alternetive account. Obviously.

I was going to say "eta897" but everybody else already said somethin similar.

Damn fast posters make people miss my edit. **** you!

Most Asian vegetables, e.g. Napa cabbage, daikon radish, eggplant, bok choy, etc....

I have never tried Brussel sprouts so I'm not sure if I would like them or not.

You're a fruit.

Damn I hate you. You are the biggest ass on HL2.net, really. I hope you burn in hell for what you write here.

I wish Que was here. He whould tell you the same thing. Man that guy was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back