Muslim "Extremist" who threatened creators of South Park = white dude from DC

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
By all appearances, Zachary Adam Chesser was the boy next door. He played football and was on the crew team at one of the best high schools in the country. He even studied Japanese. He was hardly the sort of boy you'd expect would suggest on a radical Islamic website that the creators of the edgy cartoon series "South Park" will be targeted for death.

Two years later, Chesser is literally a changed man. He now uses an alias and has a new set of hobbies. He now likes to be called Abu Talhah Al-Amrikee, and his primary interest in this world appears to be Islamic radicalism.

well it turns out he was recently arrested in somalia trying to join an extremist group

A 20-year-old Oakton High graduate who played football and rowed crew at the Fairfax County school was arrested Wednesday as an alleged terrorist recruit after he had been stopped on his way to join an al-Qaeda-linked group in Somalia, federal officials said.

guy seems like a tool:

Chesser, a George Mason University dropout whose parents live in Centreville, told the FBI that he only recently became religious and grew a beard, took the name Abu Tallah Al-Amrikee and married a Muslim woman in 2009, according to court papers. He allegedly looked to online videos, chats and over-the-counter CDs "almost obsessively," before creating a stream of YouTube sites, blogs and postings spreading the call "to fight jihad," the papers say.

they should throw him in a prison in the US. convicted criminals are sure to embrace a white convert to an extremist islamist group with open arms and closed fists

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/07/21/AR2010072104577.html

here you go

042310_chesser_monster_397x224.jpg

Stupid jock could have had an amazing sex full of drugs, alcohol and STDs accumulated from all the loose women he wanted, but instead he chose a stupid extremist path.

Moron.

Okay, well... maybe I was exaggerating about how his life could have been... but I mean come on, almost anything is better than what he chose.

I must say, Stern, this is not the kind of thread I would expect from you.

That said, I bet the guy is a pussy and would've freaked out once he got in contact with the terrorists....

Oh lord, i loled heartily. It seemed that this was all a prank at first, until he went overboard. I'm usually all for people joining Islam, but this guy is ridiculous. If this is how he interprets Islam, my goodness. This is exactly what we go against. Extremists are basically people who take religious texts and verses and twist them into their own views and enforce them on the people. The Taliban take advantage of Muslim people's guilt to go against their religion by using their own twisted versions unto them, while calling them the words of God. I respect other people's views, not beat them when they have opinions that differ from mine. People have the right to live as they want to live, and I choose to be Muslim because that is what I believe. When someone says for example "whistling is against our religion", I ask them to bring me the verse that says that. When it's not there, which it definitely isn't, they understand instead of arguing who is right and who isn't, which is exactly what's happening these days. The main problem is that people aren't learning the teachings the right way, but derailing the meanings and making them inane.

Oh lord, i loled heartily. It seemed that this was all a prank at first, until he went overboard. I'm usually all for people joining Islam, but this guy is ridiculous. If this is how he interprets Islam, my goodness. This is exactly what we go against. Extremists are basically people who take religious texts and verses and twist them into their own views and enforce them on the people. The Taliban take advantage of Muslim people's guilt to go against their religion by using their own twisted versions unto them, while calling them the words of God. I respect other people's views, not beat them when they have opinions that differ from mine. People have the right to live as they want to live, and I choose to be Muslim because that is what I believe. When someone says for example "whistling is against our religion", I ask them to bring me the verse that says that. When it's not there, which it definitely isn't, they understand instead of arguing who is right and who isn't, which is exactly what's happening these days. The main problem is that people aren't learning the teachings the right way, but derailing the meanings and making them inane.
If you're looking to go postal on infidels you don't need to twist anything from the koran or bible to have a theologically sound excuse.

I don't get why "extremist" is in quotes. If you want to kill people for making jokes about your god, you're an extremist. I think the point here is that extremists can even be dumb white kids from the middle of nowhere.

also I can't pass up an opportunity to mess with Stern's wording

I don't get why "extremist" is in quotes. If you want to kill people for making jokes about your god, you're an extremist. I think the point here is that extremists can even be dumb white kids from the middle of nowhere.

also I can't pass up an opportunity to mess with Stern's wording

Pretty much, yeah.

I like how Zach goes to the FBI without even knowing it, by attemping to join Al Qaeda.

If you're looking to go postal on infidels you don't need to twist anything from the koran or bible to have a theologically sound excuse.

Obviously you have no clue what the **** you're talking about

Obviously you have no clue what the **** you're talking about

Don't be so pathetic. You don't think there are 100's of lines in either book, if not thousands, giving men reasons to kill other (innocent) men due to 'God's will'?

I will happily find and post 10 from each book, happily, however only on the condition that afterwards you admit your idiocy and apologise for such a moronic and worthless contribution to the discussion.

Or instead, will you pretend that there is no such content in either book and look even more stubborn and ignorant as almost every member of this board would happily help me demonstrate.

And don't come back with that: "But Jesus's love makes killing unnecessary" bullshit.

Don't be so pathetic. You don't think there are 100's of lines in either book, if not thousands, giving men reasons to kill other (innocent) men due to 'God's will'?

I will happily find and post 10 from each book, happily, however only on the condition that afterwards you admit your idiocy and apologise for such a moronic and worthless contribution to the discussion.

Or instead, will you pretend that there is no such content in either book and look even more stubborn and ignorant as almost every member of this board would happily help me demonstrate.

And don't come back with that: "But Jesus's love makes killing unnecessary" bullshit.

Post them Solaris, the ones from the bible. I haven't read the Qu'ran. And don't make my argument for me, thanks.

Post them Solaris, the ones from the bible. I haven't read the Qu'ran. And don't make my argument for me, thanks.

"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

I got something related :D

38913151454537893410934.jpg

The Timothys were written after Christ...

Besides, Paul was a dick.

Edit: That doesn't mean much, tbh; God was a bit of a dick throughout most of the old testament.

Did christ say throw out the old book? I'm not sure what part of christianity you are talking about where the old testament suddenly doesn't matter.

Edit: That doesn't mean much, tbh; God was a bit of a dick throughout most of the old testament.

So what are you saying?
between the end of the first Testament and the birth of Christ he took a Anger management class and become a more compassionate god?

:rolling:

No, we now just have an excuse for anything we do. Apparently letting your son die makes you 'forgiving'.

Did christ say throw out the old book? I'm not sure what part of christianity you are talking about where the old testament suddenly doesn't matter.
Let's ask jesus.

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place." (Matthew 5:17 NAB)

I didn't say the Old Testament didn't matter.

Back