My bike got stolen today!

wow, seemed like one the nicest guys ive ever met, next time i see him should i like just idk sucker punch him then start yelling bike theif?

hes bigger then me, tho

but not by much

but he is black so idk

Some intelligent people you associate with there Sinko.

Some intelligent people you associate with there Sinko.

Sorry, but i'm above judging people based on intellect.

If they ride bikes and are chill, then they're cool in my book.

If they get him, he's on for Grand Theft
That bike of yours is worth $400+? Gotta be honest with you, doesn't look like it should be. That being said, I don't know a thing about bikes.

That bike of yours is worth $400+? Gotta be honest with you, doesn't look like it should be. That being said, I don't know a thing about bikes.

That bike's probably worth between 2-3 grand

Because I was the one selling it to him.

NOWSHADDUPDARKSIE, I have bills to pay.

Oh shit brahs...

http://sjbmx.com/
http://thecomeupbmx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=64136
http://thecomeupbmx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=64206
http://thecomeupbmx.net/news/called-out/
http://www.bikeguide.org/forums/showthread.php?t=193686

It's going down. This kid's ass is grass. Imma find where he lives and if the cops can't help me, it's ONNNNNNNNN.

SO far the cops have been super helpful though. I just got a call from the police seargent after updating them with his full name, and they're going to pull up a bunch of pictures from past arrests and drivers ID records, have me identify him, then try and swoop his ass up.

If they get him, he's on for Grand Theft, AND he's in the navy, so he's ****ed.

I'm very entertained with how this has played out thus far and further interested in how it's going to end.

And if the police fail you, take these people over to his house and reclaim your property.

Because I was the one selling it to him.

NOWSHADDUPDARKSIE, I have bills to pay.
Maybe if you'd stop spending your money on fancy new avatars you wouldn't have to overcharge for bikes.

Hey man, when the local hl2.net beauty contest comes around, you'll be eating those words!

Good heavens. Is there a reason why?

K well, maybe that was a bit of an exaggeration. More like 1-2 grand.

Because custom BMX bikes are expensive, that's why. That's just the average price of all the parts needed to build one, no way around it unless you slouch on it and get shittier parts which ultimately break earlier.

Maybe there is a reason you lend don't stoners your bike dude...

Maybe there is a reason you lend don't stoners your bike dude...

You don't get it, and I don't expect you to get it. That's just how the clocktower works, bmx riders come to chill and ride bikes. It's not a big deal letting somebody else try your bike out, hell, I ride other people's bikes all the time. No two bikes feel the same, and some people just wanna try and see how another setup feels.

Besides, pretty much everybody at the clocktower is a stoner.

Why can't you be like other normal kids and play with model trains instead?

You don't get it, and I don't expect you to get it. That's just how the clocktower works, bmx riders come to chill and ride bikes. It's not a big deal letting somebody else try your bike out, hell, I ride other people's bikes all the time. No two bikes feel the same, and some people just wanna try and see how another setup feels.

Yea..go find this guy and kick his ass?

Holy shit I missed you.

I've never stopped thinking about you Willie :p

No no, hang on. You were stoned, and you lent your $1-2000 pedal machine to somebody you didn't know too well. Why the **** would you lend something worth a great deal of money when you're mentally and physically inable to stop any attempt of theft? And now you're bitching about it? What the **** did you expect?

Maybe you should grow a bit and take better care of your possessions.

I've never stopped thinking about you Willie :p

No no, hang on. You were stoned, and you lent your $1-2000 pedal machine to somebody you didn't know too well. Why the **** would you lend something worth a great deal of money when you're mentally and physically inable to stop any attempt of theft? And now you're bitching about it? What the **** did you expect?

Maybe you should grow a bit and take better care of your possessions.

Like I said, you don't get it. There's a lot of trust in bike riding communities. If this were some random stranger on the street that i'd never seen before, then yeah, you'd be 100% right. But this was some guy who also rides bike, who goes to all of the jams and contests, and who i've even ridden with once or twice. I don't think anybody who rides bike would have seen my action (or lack therof) as unordinarily stupid.

Like I said, you don't get it. There's a lot of trust in bike riding communities. If this were some random stranger on the street that i'd never seen before, then yeah, you'd be 100% right. But this was some guy who also rides bike, who goes to all of the jams and contests, and who i've even ridden with once or twice. I don't think anybody who rides bike would have seen my action (or lack therof) as unordinarily stupid.

I do get it. I'm a member of a riding club with over 12'000 members in one city. I ride every week socially in groups ranging from 40-90, and also at exterior courses including the track. These are not pushbikes, they are machines capable of 110-180hp. If you stack it, it's not a broken collarbone or a pulled muscle. It's all over for you, and perhaps a multitude of your mates and riding companions. Don't talk to me about trust. I know the two wheeled scene a lot better than you ever will.

The fact still remains that you put your trust in somebody you didn't know well, and he ran off with your expensive bike whilst you were too off your face to do anything about it. Therefore it is due to your own stupidity that you lost your bike; ergo your own poor decision making led to the loss of your property. Therefore you are stupid.

Now you're bitching about it on the net instead of being proactive, in a really pathetic attempt to either: Draw attention to yourself; or, commit to a vain attempt to get your bike back.

I do get it. I'm a member of a riding club with over 12'000 members in one city. I ride every week socially in groups ranging from 40-90, and also at exterior courses including the track. These are not pushbikes, they are machines capable of 110-180hp. If you stack it, it's not a broken collarbone or a pulled muscle. It's all over for you, and perhaps a multitude of your mates and riding companions. Don't talk to me about trust. I know the two wheeled scene a lot better than you ever will.

Oh so you're a road biker.

That's why you don't get it.

Listen man, you don't know shit about the situation, you don't know how the whole scene played out, you've never talked to the guy or gotten any sort of guage of his personality, you you don't know how often he did or didn't show up in the community at events and rides and shit, hell, you don't even know what the scene is like around here.

And I don't think you understand just how "proactive" i'm trying to be about this. I've already done all I can with the cops, who sound like they're feeling to arrest this fool, and as soon as I can get an address and an answer from the police as to whether or not they can or can not take his ass, then it's going down.

EDIT: And I won't say that it's not my fault for letting him ride my bike. That's 100% my fault, no doubt about it, this never would have happened if I had given him the boot. But I definitely don't think I was wrong at all in letting him ride my bike, and I definitely don't think you know shit.

EDIT: AND FFS, I Just noticed that you were talking about motorcycles. Please shut the **** up and get the **** out.

Well, he is bitching about it on the net, but you can't say he isn't being proactive. He's being as proactive as one could expect him to be given the situation, maybe a little more. Most people would just file a report with the police and let them have at it; he's actually being proactive by posting up ads for his bike, talking to the owner of a bikeshop he knows the guy frequents, speaking to other bikers in the area...

Call him on whatever you want that led up to the incident, but he hasn't been a slouch in recovering said bike.

Funny story about bikes being stolen - I've had nine bikes since I was about four or five years old. Every one of them has been stolen and only one recovered.... Only to be stolen again. This is not a lie. It's bad in this city.

n00b.

I've had 2 bikes stolen, the first one got stolen twice and I recovered it both times, though the second time they managed to mess it up pretty bad(saddle cut, rear reflex broke, bell broke, casing for gears on the handle cracked, light fixture broke)

and recently my current bike which is pretty new got stolen, but I recovered that myself as well.

I've never had a bike stolen

I win.

I haven't ridden a bike in like 8 years lol

EDIT: And I won't say that it's not my fault for letting him ride my bike. That's 100% my fault, no doubt about it, this never would have happened if I had given him the boot. But I definitely don't think I was wrong at all in letting him ride my bike, and I definitely don't think you know shit.

I disagree, I don't really see how it could be your fault... it always irks me when people start blaming the victims of crimes, yes you could have been more suspicious etc etc. that however does not excuse his action and Ultimately HE is the one to blame and HE is the wrong doer, HE is the shithead who hasn't been raised properly with respect for other people and their property.

if I see an unlocked bike on the street do I steal it? NO! because I have respect for other people and their property...if said bike got stolen is it the owners fault for not locking it? NO! it's still ultimately whoever steals it fault, they know it's not theirs, they know somebody else is gonna miss it...it's their fault.

some people might be naive but I still won't blame them for being good willed or trusting...I'd much rather blame whoever takes of advantage of it.

Sorry, but i'm above judging people based on intellect.

I made a comment about his intellect based on an observation of his intellect.

No judgement about him as a person was made.

I was just trying to be funny anyway.

i think i'm going to buy a bike for the spring and hopefully not have it stolen...i'm also not going to let anybody ride it.

You know who it is and go to the police? Silly. What you should do, is go break his knees and take your shit back and steal some of his. Set an exampel.

Oh and hey, Koola's back!

These are not pushbikes, they are machines capable of 110-180hp. If you stack it, it's not a broken collarbone or a pulled muscle. It's all over for you, and perhaps a multitude of your mates and riding companions. Don't talk to me about trust. I know the two wheeled scene a lot better than you ever will.
FAR OUT MAN WOAH EXTREME
he ran off with your expensive bike whilst you were too off your face to do anything about it.

I like how you assume that because he likes to smoke weed and ride bikes, he was physically incapable of retrieving his bike. Sinkoman said that the guy sneaked off with it, it wasn't blatant theft.

Jesus christ Koola, love the borderline trolling. It's good to have you back.

^ lol'd

But tbh that shit must be the chronic.

dr-dre-and-dr-pepper.jpg

I just got a bunch of addresses for this kid's dad, who i'm pretty sure he still lives with.

God he better pray the police get to him before I do.

You could be a legend if you beat that ****ers god damn ass until he dies. However, he's probably carrying a blade - I would be if I was him. So you might just want to get your bike back and not worry about legends.

Whenever you get your bike back, you should sell it and get a real bike that can efficiently take you places instead of a really expensive children's bike with pipes stuck the side.

Just my opinion.

You could be a legend if you beat that ****ers god damn ass until he dies. However, he's probably carrying a blade - I would be if I was him. So you might just want to get your bike back and not worry about legends.

WHEN I decide to put the beat down on this kid (not IF, but WHEN), i'm rolling up like 15 heads deep, so I seriously don't even care :p

Whenever you get your bike back, you should sell it and get a real bike that can efficiently take you places instead of a really expensive children's bike with pipes stuck the side.

Just my opinion.

And whenever you decide to stop being a salty worthless nerd ass ****, you should kill yourself right after you come to realize that not everybody enjoys the same things as you, and vice a versa.

That "expensive children's bike" comprises about 90% of my life. It's not going anywhere.

I bet you think skateboarding is wasting your time trying to get places on a plank of wood, amirite?

The **** does that mean? 15 head deep...

I will find this individual, approach him unexpectedly with a large group of people who have decided to lay their loyalty with me, with numbers somewhere around 15 persons give or take a few, and we will utilize modern weaponry as we proceed to vacate every single last molecule of shit from his rectum via arduous beating from the outside that produces enough force to collapse and evacuate the cavity entirely.

Back