My girlfriend just ditched me.

If she's jerking you about with this "were just friends but I dunno but yeah but no" shit then tell her to make up her ****ing mind. If she still does it, just friggin bail man, nobody needs that shit.

:)

Grr, she's invited me round to her house tomorrow now but just "as friends", silly cow doesn't know what she wants!

tell her to **** off ..you have plenty of mates right? let them take you out for a night of booze and strippers ..booze and hookers also works

Grr, she's invited me round to her house tomorrow now but just "as friends", silly cow doesn't know what she wants!

she kmnows what she wants. YOU Dont. [know what she wants]

tell her to **** off ..you have plenty of mates right? let them take you out for a night of booze and strippers ..booze and hookers also works

Yeah, i went out with my friends today actually and I turned off my phone, when I got back she'd sent me like 7 text messages, asking why I wasn't responding to her, I was like "wtf, didn't you dump me!?".

you could also tell her that "friends dont ask other friends to be accountable for their time away from their friends"

gj, probably doesnt like it when you didnt play into her little mindgame. go all out and **** her sister "what? we're just friends you dont own me"

**** you Pesmerga.

Don't worry mortiz-Redux, YOU'RE TOO GOOD FOR HER. :3
but you don't even know what he's like irl.

Is it your job around here to stick up for those who are down Phobie?

Yeah, it's rough, I had the "I want to break up, but we can still be brother and sister". Not easy, I can tell you.
This has happened to me too, except I was the victimizer. It's also happened to my best friend who dated my sister about two years ago and she told him the same thing.

I've only been dumped once my entire life in about 2 or 3 semi-serious relationships since high school. The other times were my decision to cut it off.

I'm such a pimp. :p

Go **** yourself, Saturos, you sarcastic piece of shit :D

I'm nice to everyone who deserves it. Seems like a pretty decent guy.

Anyway he said he wanted people to make him feel better, so I was just trying to do that ^___^

This has happened to me too, except I was the victimizer. It's also happened to my best friend who dated my sister about two years ago and she told him the same thing.

I've only been dumped once my entire life in about 2 or 3 semi-serious relationships since high school. The other times were my decision to cut it off.

I'm such a pimp. :p

So wait, you dated your sister?
emot-psyduck.gif

you sarcastic piece of shit

Hey, hey. Us sarcastic people take offensive to that.

ok, things have taken a very very strange turn, she's asked me to give her a baby....WTF!?

I'm quite scared now.

ok, things have taken a very very strange turn, she's asked me to give her a baby....WTF!?

I'm quite scared now.

are you serious? if so she's just playing mind games ..she doesnt want you when you want her, but when you dont want her she wants you ...kick her to the curb, you dont need the headache. she's clearly immature and an attention whore. You could also make demands of your own: anal, threesome, sex with her sister ...then dump her immediately ..dont forget to email her photos of sex with sister

Yep, dead serious, she sent my a text message this morning saying all she wants is a baby and that she can look after it and take care of it on her own and she wants me to be the father. Freaked me out, since I've told her no she hasn't contacted me.

Ah screw it man, live single for a while. Put her on the ignore list, put on some clean pants and your drinking hat and live it up for a while.

Yep, dead serious, she sent my a text message this morning saying all she wants is a baby and that she can look after it and take care of it on her own and she wants me to be the father. Freaked me out, since I've told her no she hasn't contacted me.

tell her she'll gain easily 20 pounds, will get stretch marks and cant wear any of her old clothes including shoes because of the swelling (feet, hands) ...also tell her to forget about a social life for at least 2 years and even then it's in bed before 10 pm because 2 year old toddlers get up at 6 am

people who say "I just want a baby so I can take care of it" need to be kicked in the temple for being stupid

tell her she'll gain easily 20 pounds, will get stretch marks and cant wear any of her old clothes including shoes because of the swelling (feet, hands) ...also tell her to forget about a social life for at least 2 years and even then it's in bed before 10 pm because 2 year old toddlers get up at 6 am

people who say "I just want a baby so I can take care of it" need to be kicked in the temple for being stupid
Ha ! : D e-***ing-xactly.

-dodo

Back