My New Bunny!

How the shit do you hold your rabbit? Mine just freaks the **** out and claws the shit outta me.

Maybe stop trying to lift it by the testicles pitz

call it frightened inmate #2

Brilliant.

2571314.gif

Wafflecakes should be the full name.

I am not a big fan of bunnies. They look cute and hop, sure, but they have zero personality. A truly soulless animal.
I can actually attest that rabbits have tons of personality. My fiancee's rabbit can be playful, affectionate, grumpy, and especially mischievous. Don't pass judgment on them too quickly.

You should move to Japan and name her Wafaru. Or Gojiira for the size ;)

I am not a big fan of bunnies. They look cute and hop, sure, but they have zero personality. A truly soulless animal.

Looking back, I actually must agree. When I had a bunny, all it did was shit co-co puffs and eat f***ing yogurt drops. They stare at you like fish sometimes, while their side is facing you. Little asshole always bit the shit out of my penis too.

They may not have the personality of dogs, but they do know what's up. When you tread em right, they are not so bad. They are cuddly when you lay on the ground with em.

http://happyhopper.co.uk/handling.htm

how to pick up your rabbit

Occasionally you will need to pick up your bunny. This needs to be done confidently and firmly, or they will become scared and try to escape, and could severely hurt themselves if they fall.

You must never pick a rabbit up by the ears, legs or scruff.

You should practice picking up your rabbit, while sitting on the ground with them.
picture of rabbit to be picked up

Place one hand under their forelegs across their chest, and the other hand under their bottom, then lift.
rabbit held against chest

Either hold your rabbit firmly, directly against your chest, with one hand still under the bottom, the other will now have your fingers holding their upper back. Or simply hold them sideways across your body, hands still in the same position.

rabbit held across body

Should your rabbit not like being picked up, there is a good chance they will kick out, scrabble and try to get away. Holding them sideways across your body, reduces the likelyhood of you getting scratched and prevents them running up your chest and over your shoulder and getting hurt.

Wait until you are happy with the lifting process before attempting this standing up.

When putting your bunny back down, it is likely they will try to jump, so you must get as low as you can, ideally placing their paws on the ground.

I've read how to do it. I've tried every method. It doesn't work. Mine hates people.

Back