My New Bunny!

Reaction score
1249707233.jpg

This is my new bunny. She's a Flemish Giant, a little over 16 pounds.

1249707231.jpg

Her original name was Waffles, but I want to change it. I usually like animals with human names so people get confused when you're talking about them.

This is now a bunny naming thread.

I got nothing...

TOO BIG TO BE A RABBIT.

ANIMAL IS NOW A FURSUIT.

Call it Mayor Adam West.

The gender doesnt matter.

Keep the name Waffles. Now go, and buy a snapping turtle, a raccoon, an anaconda, and a baby alligator. Name them all breakfast foods (pancakes, eggs, sausage,hash browns, etc) . Find a large area that all of them can live, release them, and come back in five days. If more than one animal survived, shoot the one(s) you don't like. Get the survivor, and just kill it. Now go find yourself a cool pet, like a bear, or a kangaroo, or even a pygmy elephant.

I'm already aware that it is a girl. No bunny will be named taco, if I don't consider it a male.

Can it do tricks? you know like...roll over, marinate and cook itself? :O

It's hilarious. I never seen a bunny that huge. LOL.

and I think it should stay as waffles.

Call it Michelle. Then get another black bunny and call it Barack. Then get loads of white, rabid dogs and keep them outside their cage, which you have painted white- then when someone asks why you did it, you can tell them you're doing an important scientific experiment.

I am not a big fan of bunnies. They look cute and hop, sure, but they have zero personality. A truly soulless animal.

You're one to talk. When's the last time I got any sort of personality out of you in bed?

Soulless? You're the one who doesn't like the Muppets ZT. You have even less of a soul than the simplest of Muppets-loving protozoa.

I'd own a bunny if it wasn't banned here...

name her christina de aragon,all of it

I don't want to name the bunny after me. I was thinking maybe Eleanor.

Today, my father and I are going to build it a rabbit habitat! I'm so excited!

Back