My newest Half-Life 2 Music Video

OK apparently I did something wrong... again.

Why do you people hate me so much? It doesn't make sense.

1234543672869.jpg

Meh

The backup singers are better than the lead guy.

just guessing but i think they mean that the song really had nothing to do with the content of the video. but on the bright side the video matched the pace of the song pretty well until the out chorus of the song... lost it a bit there. sry dude

Hey guys, he's a young'n. I'm gonna give the kid a break and spell it out for him.

Offspring, here's the deal as I see it. You take a Valve media video & slap a song on it & then you call it "your creation." That's where you go wrong. Anyone can take a pre-made video and add a song to it.

For it to be "your creation" you would have to record yourself in-game & then add music. That would be your creation. Get it?

You are getting better, and you have talent, but it's just that "stealing" must end.
okay?:cheers:

I liked your clipshow though.

This!

P.S. G(ordon)-man, +10 respect points.

I sent you a private message, be sure to check your inbox.

you should have gone the techno-electric route the way the game has. it flows better....there were no lyrics in HL2

Hey guys, he's a young'n. I'm gonna give the kid a break and spell it out for him.

Offspring, here's the deal as I see it. You take a Valve media video & slap a song on it & then you call it "your creation." That's where you go wrong. Anyone can take a pre-made video and add a song to it.

For it to be "your creation" you would have to record yourself in-game & then add music. That would be your creation. Get it?

What she said.

its not that bad the music fits with the vid. give him a break. jeeez.

ugly-smile.jpg

no one hates you offspring.

I'm going to spell it out for you right now, okay offspring?

WE DO NOT LIKE HALF LIFE 2 MUSIC VIDEOS SET TO UNFITTING ROCK/METAL/PHYSH/BLUR/EMO/GOTH MUSIC

I'm not sure it can get any more plain than that.
If you don't want to be flamed/mocked/criticized for making then, you shouldn't continue posting them here after we've told you this multiple times.

On a side note; start acting more mature and intelligent. I joined here when I was 13 and I spelled, debated, and overall acted more like a civilized human being than you. I'm being totally honest when I say that kids like you give the rest of the internet the impression that the world's youth is a bunch of morons.

So you're 14? 15?

First off, the world's youth are morons, relatively speaking. They haven't learned mature posting etiquette, which is why they are youth. Just as you haven't learned compassion.

Second, this thread was resolved and done with a month ago, and he hasn't posted once since February 13th. You're criticism comes far too late, and is completely unnecessary. How mature of you.

Dude, V-man, you're cool now. +7 font, bold, and underline makes you a MAN!

And necroing threads for shit reasons does too.

EDIT: Forgot, caps also makes you a man.

Back