N. Korea declares "Total Confrontation" with S. Korea, S. Korea goes DEFCON 2

Sigh at onesided talking here. Im not trying to say N.K ftw, but I would still like to hear some views(excuses, whatnot) from them two.

We already know what they will say.

meh south korea is pretty quick on the defcon button:

from aug of 08:

The South's military upgraded its defence readiness condition by one notch to DEFCON II. The cabinet issued a national mobilisation order authorising a limited call-up of reservists and civilian equipment, the aide said.

omg are the NK attacking? the COMMUNISTS? is it Mothra?

the reason:

Seoul's Joint Chiefs of Staff office said 56,000 South Korean troops and 10,000 US soldiers were taking part in the five-day Ulchi Freedom Guardian drill which involves large-scale computer-simulated war games.

it's a giant starcraft lan

but seroiusly why are they doing this? because:

- This is not going to easy for N.Korea to swallow as S.Korea conducts such a large scale military exercise. It seems that S.Korea felt it's worth the risk to do it after one S.Korean Tourist was shot at the tourist spot in N.Korea that was opened previously.

What will be the implication of this event? If S.Korea goes to war with the north....Does it mean the end game is approaching? But of course that's when N.Korea gave up using nuclear as the "instrument of blackmail" for more food & fuel assistance from S.Korea and China...and goes "crazy" and attack the S.Korea.

crazy paranoia is just part of the South Korean psyche. fear of crazy commie commandos breeds paranoid panicky people

also it's funny that the only reference to this current mass demonstration of panicky-ness on the entire internets comes from hl2.net

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=south+korea+defcon&meta=

North Korea is the most evil country in the world.

North Korea is the most evil country in the world.

No, the Ivory Coast is.
They practically breed scammers.
250px-Scammer_aliens.JPG

I have a wonderful , marvellous plan that would solve this impending crisis. Have you guys heard of the saying, killing two birds with one stone?

What I propose is giving NK enough nukes to wipe SK off the map.

:evils:

Job Done.

I suggest we hold the WCG SK vs NK Starcraft and settle this for once and for all

meh south korea is pretty quick on the defcon button:

from aug of 08:

omg are the NK attacking? the COMMUNISTS? is it Mothra?

the reason:

it's a giant starcraft lan

but seroiusly why are they doing this? because:

crazy paranoia is just part of the South Korean psyche. fear of crazy commie commandos breeds paranoid panicky people

also it's funny that the only reference to this current mass demonstration of panicky-ness on the entire internets comes from hl2.net

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=south+korea+defcon&meta=

Well, we also forget things way too easily. I think we've already forgotten the nuclear test by the North now...

I could argue that we do really have a threat, and reasons to react, sometimes overtly, but I don't have much time.

As I haven't yet seen any missiles rain upon us in a hailstorm of doom, I'm quite confident that the matter is already closed. Maybe they'll do this again next month. And us, having forgotten that 'last time' didn't have any consequences, will panic, as usual.

Well, we also forget things way too easily. I think we've already forgotten the nuclear test by the North now...

I could argue that we do really have a threat, and reasons to react, sometimes overtly, but I don't have much time.

As I haven't yet seen any missiles rain upon us in a hailstorm of doom, I'm quite confident that the matter is already closed. Maybe they'll do this again next month. And us, having forgotten that 'last time' didn't have any consequences, will panic, as usual.

Better to panic then being caught unprepared.

There is a reason there is a huge militarized border and its not because the North Koreans love kittens and understanding between peoples.

Well, we also forget things way too easily.

yes you do. this is my cue to post a link to the Kwangju uprising but I wont

I think we've already forgotten the nuclear test by the North now...

yes there probably is a real threat however paranoia plays a huge part in this threat

yes, in the meantime try to keep your pants on

angrykorean.jpg

So what the Zerglings from the north are gonna swarm down south? Meanwhile the Terrans from the south are going to require more minerals for the war effort? It's a race for the nuclear missiles that require MOAR MINERALS!
127ee350657b3a13e016a9312213b5fa.jpg

1196200245923cd2.jpg

you and Numbers should go to NK for TOTAL CONFRONTATION with Kim Jong il . wtfpwn his ass for JUSTICE and FREEDOM

Ugh. I'm just afraid N. Korea will force Obama to make some unpopular decisions.

Whats unpopular about nuking NK into the dust?.

One less commie scum sucking nation is a good thing.

well seeing as how korea is divided between north and south you'd also be killing a whole whack of people who claim their state is democratic (I think neo-totalitarian but meh)

Just H-bomb their headquarters and take the rest by infantry.

well seeing as how korea is divided between north and south you'd also be killing a whole whack of people who claim their state is democratic (I think neo-totalitarian but meh)

Collateral damage, a sad loss but I'm sure the Japanese will enjoy their newly acquired territory.

Back