NBC films US soldier committing war crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eg., that just shows how stupid you are.

Anyway, newsflash: The sanctions on Iraq killed half a million child, when Madlin Albright was asked about this, she said she thinks it's worth the price.

hasan said:
Eg., that just shows how stupid you are.

Anyway, newsflash: The sanctions on Iraq killed half a million child, when Madlin Albright was asked about this, she said she thinks it's worth the price.

so im an idiot for showing that american "oopses" are nothing compared to Saddams "oopses" , ok, im and idiot, Hilter was right to get rid of the jews, i see the light now

Do you know what a brutal muderer does to defend his position when he is stuck? he comapres himself to other murderers who were more brutal.

so, saddam is justified because of hitler, hitler is justified because of the way the white exterminated the native indians ... etc.

how smart.

Again....it's war guys...

The marine that shot the Iraqi was shot in the face himself the day before....Also add on the fact one of his fellow marines in the platoon was killed by one of those dead body boobie traps or whatever you want to call them.He was pretty much in a bad state of mind at the time....Seeing your own friend get blown up and then getting shot in the face yourself kinda does something to ya... :|

hasan said:
Do you know what a brutal muderer does to defend his position when he is stuck? he comapres himself to other murderers who were more brutal.

so, saddam is justified because of hitler, hitler is justified because of the way the white exterminated the native indians ... etc.

how smart.

ok thats enough, we are not brutal, the arab world is, the arab world does not give a damn abouts its own population, they are expendable troops that cannot be linked back. have a mass or religious fanatics screaming jihad is the perfect was to keep ur hand clean and still hurt the third world.

not to mention ur wonderful record of human rights, hell women tsill cnat vote, and what was that, in saudi arabia, the richest one of all, they have madrases, where little children are only taught to hate the infedel and the rest of the world.

what happens to the mass graves in Iraq, nothing, no one givves a damn, where is the outcry from the arab world? there is none, but on every little chance you have u attack the US because u can. whats that, u change subjects whenever mass graves are pointed out, why? beacuse u know that is far worse than anyting one damn marine does.

better yet, with the hordes or fanatics that u guys produce every year, you can keep bombing the shit out of anything, asl long as it not ur land it fine. in isreal there are arab kids with bags of hand grenades that throw them at isreali soldeirs. they doent get shot becasue they are kids, but where is the out cry? when does aljeezera show the mother crying or the father weeping over their dead children? oh wait they do, but they forget to mention teh grenades

or better yet, you right paragaphs about the Evil USA, y do u hate us? y not leave us alone? because ur jealous. the biggest,richest nation on eath, and all u have is to rely on us. the western world made u rich by buying ur oil. no western world, no oil. but then again since were all either jews or christain, that doesnt matter because we are infelds.

and for the last time, on marine that goes and shoots a TERRORIST of all people gets treated as if he killed 20 babies. an arab blows up an embassy, nothingh happens. mass graves are dug, no one cares. GENOCIDE AND FREAKING MASS TORTURE are occuring all over teh arab world, but all u do is say the evil US does this and that and what not.

shut the hell up and get a education, or at least open ur eyes to ur own RACISM, most people dont say it, but yes saying christians are evil is racist, but no one says anything. funny thing is most of the arab world thinks that

ok thats enough, we are not brutal, the arab world is, the arab world does not give a damn abouts its own population, they are expendable troops that cannot be linked back. have a mass or religious fanatics screaming jihad is the perfect was to keep ur hand clean and still hurt the third world.
That didn't make much sense. but I know what you mean. you think we are evil because we want to fight back at your opressions.
who si the terrorist? the one defending his own homeland, or the one travelling thousands of miles to attack other nations, control their future, and deplete thier resources?

not to mention ur wonderful record of human rights, hell women tsill cnat vote, and what was that, in saudi arabia, the richest one of all, they have madrases, where little children are only taught to hate the infedel and the rest of the world.
We hate our goverments .. unlike you.
Do you know why you follow your government despite it's evilness? because it's us who get hurt, not you.
for you, we are not humans. our blood is cheap.

You make a big fuss aobut nick berg, yet you forget that your army is killing Iraqis everyday.

what happens to the mass graves in Iraq, nothing, no one givves a damn, where is the outcry from the arab world? there is none, but on every little chance you have u attack the US because u can. whats that, u change subjects whenever mass graves are pointed out, why? beacuse u know that is far worse than anyting one damn marine does.
Ok, saddam was a brutal dictator. what does that have to do with the resistance? what does that has to do with the attrocities of the Americans?
NOTHING!
You just keep repeating this to make yourself feel good. Truth is, you are no less evil than saddam.

better yet, with the hordes or fanatics that u guys produce every year, you can keep bombing the shit out of anything, asl long as it not ur land it fine.
We are only retaliating to you .. you are the ones who started.

in isreal there are arab kids with bags of hand grenades that throw them at isreali soldeirs. they doent get shot becasue they are kids, but where is the out cry? when does aljeezera show the mother crying or the father weeping over their dead children? oh wait they do, but they forget to mention teh grenades
what propaganda and lies.
Stop watching Fox.

So, you want to kill our children, then you wonder why we HATE you?! how stupid.

or better yet, you right paragaphs about the Evil USA, y do u hate us? y not leave us alone? because ur jealous. the biggest,richest nation on eath, and all u have is to rely on us. the western world made u rich by buying ur oil. no western world, no oil. but then again since were all either jews or christain, that doesnt matter because we are infelds.
I hate you because you are evil, because you ruined my country, because you kill my people.
how hard is that to grasp?

and for the last time, on marine that goes and shoots a TERRORIST of all people gets treated as if he killed 20 babies. an arab blows up an embassy, nothingh happens. mass graves are dug, no one cares. GENOCIDE AND FREAKING MASS TORTURE are occuring all over teh arab world, but all u do is say the evil US does this and that and what not.
It's actually the other way around.
a man gets beheaded .. OMG THE EVIL MUSLIMS!!!! while your troops keep killing us and destroyingour houses and our infrastructure, yet nothing happens.

shut the hell up and get a education, or at least open ur eyes to ur own RACISM, most people dont say it, but yes saying christians are evil is racist, but no one says anything. funny thing is most of the arab world thinks that
If you are stupid then let me inform you that muslims and christians have been living together in the arab world for over a 1000 years.
during that period, non christians were killed in europe.
Jews escaped from europe and came to us, because they knew they can be safe under our rule.

You are the idiot who needs to open his eyes. your head is full of bullshit.

hasan said:
I hate you because you are evil, because you ruined my country, because you kill my people.
how hard is that to grasp?

It was much better under saddam. I mean, the economy was absolutely BOOMING, and the profits going to the small buisnesses and workers, and hundreds of thousands of people were not murdered by the government. People weren't tossed into wood chippers because they didn't like the regime.

Rebellions didn't happen! Well, only because they were squashed before they could begin, and the family members of rebels were murdered, including children for acting against saddam's regime.

All of this was wonderful, it was a true utopia in iraq. But all this changed because the Americans arrived hoping to remove the Iraqi's oh glorious and benevolent leader. We didn't mind that thousands of our own people were killed all the time in ways more horrible than most people can fathom. Just as long as it wasn't americans doing it.

If you couldn't tell... that was all sarcasm.

I guess ignorance is bliss.

Oi vei!

you think we are evil because we want to fight back at your opressions.

:rolling: Were you just hit by the Golden Corral fairy? You just missed everything he was talking about -- and since "he" was pretty concise about where his points were going, there's no debate in what his discussion was.

To reclarify, he was discussing that the Arab World is basically much more violent and oppressive then Western Society. Since there's not as much open Government based aggrevated death from within the United States, and considering the U.S. is roughly more of a free society then Iraq before we invaded -- I can say on no matter what term you argue, this would be a correct assesment.

Although, Canada's doing it better then us to some extent.

who si the terrorist? the one defending his own homeland, or the one travelling thousands of miles to attack other nations, control their future, and deplete thier resources?

Or the one Beheading people, car-bombing innocent civilians it says are being oppressed, and proclaiming a point absent war with America; making such radical statements outlying how ",its", trying to remove the Muslim world altogether? Further, and to add to this point, is apart of the "Iraqi Resistance", because most of the Al-Qaeda groups are Saddams ex-military counselmen.

Yea, that third options looking pretty good to select.

It'd be my choice anyway.

We hate our goverments .. unlike you.

Oh, I'm sorry ... is that why you hate us? Because we enjoy our state of living -- as opposed to yours?

Well, then that makes a whole lot more sense now. Uncle Sam, get the rest of America's War Machine ready! We need Men, Uniforms, Guns, Tanks, Planes, and Ships! America, today, we Liberate all the middle-east! /endsarcasm

Do you know why you follow your government despite it's evilness? because it's us who get hurt, not you.
for you, we are not humans. our blood is cheap.

Oh, thats up for interpretation. My Governments not evil.

However, you see that one over there behind the wall of those blackened ash mountain ranges; were a Volcanoe rages in the distance, and a horrible spirit of past stares down oppressively from his tower, ordering and building an army of pure evil and destruction to rid the world of all things living and peaceful?

Yea, thats an evil Government.

You are Humans, and your blood is not cheap to us. Remember, your not cooperating with us -- so we dont have much of you. It actually costs more for us to loose you, then it does Al-Qaeda.

... because your just more plentiful in Al-Qaeda ...

You make a big fuss aobut nick berg, yet you forget that your army is killing Iraqis everyday.

It was a military PsyOps video filmed at Abu-Ghairib.

Its been debunked.

what does that has to do with the attrocities of the Americans?

Oh, simple. In that, you cant say ours (Americans) were worse then Saddams. We've unfortunately been over-shadowed by not only Al-Qaeda, but Saddam's regime being a prior Command over your currently disputed country. But here they are, both the same today. So, it makes it even worse for Al-Qaeda.

Truth is, you are no less evil than saddam.

By what, debating with you? If that makes a man evil, you've got some control issues.

We are only retaliating to you .. you are the ones who started.

No. You now, changed your names from the "Iraqi Resistance", to, "Al-Qaeda". Now, it was retaliation in the beginning. Now, its our finishing.

Because, Al-Qaeda, attacked us. Here's the irony: They're even attacking your citizens.

I dont agree with that message! We arabs are'nt responsible for that kind of - PANG* Golden Corral Fairy* - why not just travel too, so, you want to kill our children, then you wonder why we HATE you?! how stupid.

OMFG HE SAID KILL CHILDREN JOO WANT TO GO BOMB IRAQ YOU HORRIBLE HORRIBLE MAN0RZ!!1

Oh, im sorry, I did'nt mean to mock you ... but anyway, you need to re-read his point. If for one minute you honestly believe from his description of the Arab World, as interpretation to kill your kids ... sadly I can say whatever he does do, will be consistently overshadowed on a daily basis.

Infact, I dont recall him mentioning a thing about killing your kids -- but he did mention, you, killing your own children, to ... kill other children. Here:

in isreal there are arab kids with bags of hand grenades that throw them at isreali soldeirs. they doent get shot becasue they are kids, but where is the out cry? when does aljeezera show the mother crying or the father weeping over their dead children? oh wait they do, but they forget to mention teh grenades

I do believe he was outlining your style of Propaganda.

Not murdering your kids.

We're not doing any of that, thank god.

It's actually the other way around.
a insurgent gets killed on TV .. OMG THE EVIL AMERICA!!!!

Corrected for your reaction.

Can I mock you again? Please? Jus-Just, one lone, you know ... "OMG EVIL AMERICA!!!!"?!

If you are stupid then let me inform you that muslims and christians have been living together in the arab world for over a 1000 years.

If he's stupid, why are you trying to "inform" him anyway?

By the way, thats not true. For nearly 4,000 years, the world buried itself under a string of barbarian invasions, conquests, and horrible attrocities.

during that period, non christians were killed in europe.
Jews escaped from europe and came to us, because they knew they can be safe under our rule.

If your foreshadowing the Holocaust, the Jews did'nt goto you. They protested in Britain after the war, and detonated a bomb that killed four guardsmen to the Prime Minister himself.

So in essence, the Jews came to us. The jews, had no where else to go, because places like France, War-Torn and Split Germany, Russia, and America, were'nt making any vacancies for the remainder of Europe's Jews.

We suggested going South, but noone South of Romania agreed.

The Egyptians supported Hitler's genocide. Read the Rommel Papers, and the Memoirs of Colonel Hans Von Luck.

The Muslim world, almost half-heartedly supported the elimination of the jews by the Germans, because the Jews, were the middle-easterner's gypsies.

Noone, wanted them. But they came to us. We gave them an answer. Then you, gave them hell.

Look son, out governments are evil, I know that. You have democracy, I know that. You have freedom, I know that.
What do you think I am? dude, I'm not stupid like you.

I am NOT talking about your society. I'm talking about what your gov't and your miltary is doing to us.

You talk about things without even having a clue.

First of all, about your terrorist comments, clicky here. :sniper:
I don't feel like repeating myself for the 20th time.

I said we hate our governments, unlike you. Because he was accusing me of supporting our regiems while attacking yours. so I rpelied by saying no, I hate our governments, but it's YOU who support your evil gov't.

What's we've seen in AbuGharib and all is nothign compared to reality. it's much worse than this.
Don't think that I'm happy for saying this, it saddens me, but it's the truth.
I knew about this kidna stuff long beore the scandal.
Everybody who gets out of prison tells stories of the turtore. it's not a single isolated incident.

You know .. its' kinda funny, becasue you refuse to belive the testimonies of the many ordinary people .. the "victims", and believe the story of the military .. the agressor in this case.

When it comes to evilness, I don't really like comparing saddam to americans. the idea itself is just .. disgusting. having to choose between two evils.
trush is, saddam was better in some areas, while americans are better in other areas.
but look, americans have caused the death of over half a million children, and in this year and a half they were responsible for the deathes of soo many thousands of people (counting what we hear on the news gives us an estimate of atleast 14,000 or so, but some studies suggest up to 100,000 .. the exact number is not important). and this is just thier first year ..
it's true that saddam committed many attrocities, but he rules for 30 years ..
americans have only just "started".

ok now, let me give you a history lesson:
Muslims had a great civilizations .. (that's about 1200 years ago to 600 years ago), we were the center of the wrold. Baghdad was literally the center of scince, everybody went there to learn.
in that time .. europe was drawning in darkness really.
actually, I think you should've studied in your high school history classes that the crusades helped europe because they started importing our science :naughty:

then all the troubles started with the church because science was the work of the devil or something. then europe got rid of the church and went into secularism.

anyways. since that tiem till now, christians and jews were living with us in peace and all.

oh and, we didn't kill the jews, it's the zionists who came to our land, committed all sorts of horroble massacres to drive people out, then they brought settelers and established the so called state of israel.

hasan said:
Look son, out governments are evil, I know that. You have democracy, I know that. You have freedom, I know that.

I am NOT talking about your society. I'm talking about what your gov't and your miltary is doing to us.

You talk about things without even having a clue.

First of all, about your terrorist comments, clicky here. :sniper:
I don't feel like repeating myself for the 20th time.

I said we hate our governments, unlike you. Because he was accusing me of supporting our regiems while attacking yours. so I rpelied by saying no, I hate our governments, but it's YOU who support your evil gov't.

What's we've seen in AbuGharib and all is nothign compared to reality. it's much worse than this.
Everybody who gets out of prison tells stories of the turtore. it's not a single isolated incident.

You know .. its' kinda funny, becasue you refuse to belive the testimonies of the many ordinary people .. the "victims", and believe the story of the military .. the agressor in this case.

When it comes to evilness, I don't really like comparing saddam to americans. the idea itself is just .. disgusting. having to choose between two evils.
trush is, saddam was better in some areas, while americans are better in other areas.
but look, americans have caused the death of over half a million children, and in this year and a half they were responsible for the deathes of soo many thousands of people (counting what we hear on the news gives us an estimate of atleast 14,000 or so, but some studies suggest up to 100,000 .. the exact number is not important). and this is just thier first year ..
it's true that saddam committed many attrocities, but he rules for 30 years ..
americans have only just "started".

ok now, let me give you a history lesson:
Muslims had a great civilizations .. (that's about 1200 years ago to 600 years ago), we were the center of the wrold. Baghdad was literally the center of scince, everybody went there to learn.
in that time .. europe was drawning in darkness really.
actually, I think you should've studied in your high school history classes that the crusades helped europe because they started importing our science :naughty:

then all the troubles started with the church because science was the work of the devil or something. then europe got rid of the church and went into secularism.

anyways. since that tiem till now, christians and jews were living with us in peace and all.

oh and, we didn't kill the jews, it's the zionists who came to our land, committed all sorts of horroble massacres to drive people out, then they brought settelers and established the so called state of israel.

Your people hated your government, but seemed rather conent about never being able to oust them? Didn't seek outside aid?

hasan said:
BTW, It was the UN (It might be the British...I dunno) that gave the jews the land.

You SOOO contradicted yourself here. Here you say you're not against american society, just the government... but if you look here... You hate americans, no matter what they are or what they do, for simply being american.

Says much about yourself. You're pathetic. I don't think anyone here hates the Iraqi people. I certainly don't. But you... you my friend, you hate americans. Simply because they are different than you are. You don't care if they are against their government, or not entirely for what's going on... you just hate them, think they are evil, simply because they are westerners.

Look son, out governments are evil, I know that. You have d(Capital D, Thing)emocracy, I know that. You have freedom, I know that.
What do you think I am? d(Capital D, your starting a new sentence) ude, I'm not stupid like you.

First, before calling me stupid, correct your spelling.

I said we hate our governments, unlike you.

Oh, I'm sorry ... is that why you hate us? Because we enjoy our state of living -- as opposed to yours?

Well, then that makes perfect sense! :D

Because he was accusing me of supporting our regiems while attacking yours.

Was there going to be a "Y" before, "our?"

He was'nt accusing you of anything. Infact, I dont recall that he ever did. Now, im sure based off of personal interpretation you could find where it exists -- so, quote him for it, and I'll see for myself.

Remember, I dont have to quote or look for anything -- your providing this information, so you should be providing its source.

but it's YOU who support your evil gov't.

Oh, thats up for interpretation. My Governments not evil.

However, you see that one over there behind the wall of those blackened ash mountain ranges; were a Volcanoe rages in the distance, and a horrible spirit of past stares down oppressively from his tower, ordering and building an army of pure evil and destruction to rid the world of all things living and peaceful?

Yea, thats Mordor. That's an evil government.

I hate our governments, but it's YOU who support your evil gov't.

So, you hate your government, but you think we support an evil one.

... does that, leave a chance possibly, you like us? Perhaps, without a conclusion ... um, ... Maybe ... you just happen to "neutrally"like ... evil?

Whoa, is me. Totally, like dude, whoa. Extreme whoa! Through like, a metal pipe man, whoa!

You agreed with me? For once?! ... whoa!

Really ... ? So your coming clean, are'nt you?

Yea! You know what? If you come clean, im coming clean! We could just sit over a nice Canadian Oak table, and discuss these issues with tears and smiles -- and you know what? You get to choose the food; I dont care what we eat or drink, or what games we play -- but coming clean ... peace even ... brings a tear to my eye.

You'll acknowledge what you did wrong ... I'll acknowledge what I did wrong ...

You did ...?! So did I ... it all happened before the Scandal too. Nick Berg, was apparently killed right as the Scandal started.

... and the beheadings? Long before Nick Berg -- interesting -- I cant believe your finally going to acknowledge ...

Yea, I guess I should've said this before. Maybe I was wrong about somethings. Maybe ... ju-just maybe ... [WACK* Golden Corral Fairy ... Everybody who gets out of prison tells stories of the turtore. it's not a single isolated incident.

!?

Were are your victims testimonies ...? ... and if their testimonies, they would most likely look like a Judicial Response. Ordinary People are'nt locked up in Abu Ghairib. Normal people, just dont shoot at us.

Military, the aggressor? No, we have this rule it's, "dont fire until fired upon" and it inherently flaws your logic.

Well, then dont. The Insurgency is mostly made up of Saddams Baath Party loyalists, and his escaped military advisory. So technically, you are comparing them -- have compared them -- and support one already.

But see, we've asked you about this before. We've asked, what made Saddam better, in these area's you claim?

Technically, if your going to say, "No insurgency", I'd have to say, his advisors and loyalists, are the Insurgency.

but look, americans have caused the death of over half a million children, and in this year and a half they were responsible for the deathes of soo many thousands of people

But look ... do you got a source?

(counting what we hear on the news gives us an estimate of atleast 14,000 or so, but some studies suggest up to 100,000 .. the exact number is not important)

Well theres an even bigger flaw in your logic. If it does'nt matter, what are you argueing then?

wow, the arabs had a good run 600 years ago, who cares! just because you had a good run in the past means nothing now, that thinking is a long the lines saying arabs should retake spain! and europe, for its stinking rotting pitt, still some how managed to colonize ur lands,

and how did we destroy iraq? i would think a majority of people in iraq would rather have wanted the US to invade instead of having saddam mass torture people and whats that word, genocide??

yeah, i think 100k is a lot bigger than 14k. 100k people did not die, its more like 20k, but of course iraq only has 23 million, so if half a million people dissapear under saddam, why not blame it on the us?

this symbol ---> :upstare: ...doesnt do my reaction to Eg's post any justice ...dear god it's like reading while shoving glass slivers in my eyes.

CptStern said:
this symbol ---> :upstare: ...doesnt do my reaction to Eg's post any justice ...dear god it's like reading while shoving glass slivers in my eyes.
Can I shove glass slivers in your eyes? :p

nah you'd enjoy a bit too much, ya sick little monkey!!!!! :E

You failed to mention why he did what he did.

The day before the Mosque raid, a Marine from the same unit was tending to a booby-trapped "dead" body and got killed. I'd do the same thing that marine did and kill him off...

First of all, you talk about Marines committing a war crime yet you fail, again, to mention the fact that faking dead is also a war crime.. bet ya didnt know that did ya? Yep, its a crime.

But, never mind the crime.. who they gonna call? The "war" police? Lets focus on one thing.. Its either you or them, your life or theirs..
See you think that if you were in a warzone youre going to worry about committing a war crime?.. Hell no, its do or die.. and id bet my life away that if you were scared as shit, been in Iraq for over a year, possibly extending past your contract, havent seen your family in God knows how long, and ready to get the hell out of there, that youd do the same thing to ensure youre going to live to see another day go by. You're going to worry about what a damn warcrime?? FUUUUUUUCK that.

Now, im not saying that because the terrorists arent following the same rules of engagement, legal rules of engagement, that we have, we should not follow our own.. all im saying is, we must maintain the ROE but when it comes to sacrificing our men for a necessary but not, or should not be, a highly prioritized list of laws of conflict, our soldiers are far more important and should not be put in jeapardy because some asshole wants to roll over and play dead. Who knows the potential that terrorist had.

So, I say, that the Marine doesnt need punishment, he needs a damn medal on his shoulder.

Raziaar said:
Your people hated your government, but seemed rather conent about never being able to oust them? Didn't seek outside aid?
Many people hated Saddam's regime, but it's very difficult to "seek outside aid" when you'd get arrested and/or killed for doing so in such a repressive situation. They weren't content to just lay back and take it, it's simply not that easy.

Tr0n said:
BTW, It was the UN (It might be the British...I dunno) that gave the jews the land.
I think it had previously been British land - some of it at least - and then after WW2 the UN designated it territories which it subsequently (and relatively swiftly) expanded out of. Check here for more.

el Chi said:
Many people hated Saddam's regime, but it's very difficult to "seek outside aid" when you'd get arrested and/or killed for doing so in such a repressive situation. They weren't content to just lay back and take it, it's simply not that easy.

Yeah. I understand that, and its a point I made earlier in this thread. But what I was getting at, is that they are so AGAINST the US removing saddam from power. And now think that becaus he's gone and it was the US that did it... everything is the worst its ever been in the history of the countries history. Fact is... it wouldn't matter who removed saddam, you'd still have all the same problems, even if it wasn't a western country that helped remove him.

God, i would've shot that sand negroes ass the meoment i saw him twitch.
You guys have no idea what its like over there, constantly on the alert, bullets wizzing by you, you see your friends get nailed. And then you see a wounded Iraqi and you think "**** them" and shoot him. i mean WHAT THE ****!?!?! your perspetive would be way different on this if you were over there, and i am 100% sure the Iraqis would've done teh same thing, damit, what the hell is wrong with you ppl

i ahte america and i grow more and more ashamed of this country every day.

i hope i can mvoe to canada when i get older.

Wraith said:
i ahte america and i grow more and more ashamed of this country every day.

i hope i can mvoe to canada when i get older.

The grass is always greener on the other side.. youre young kid, youll find out soon enough.

Mithrandir2 said:
You guys have no idea what its like over there, constantly on the alert, bullets wizzing by you, you see your friends get nailed. And then you see a wounded Iraqi and you think "**** them" and shoot him. i mean WHAT THE ****!?!?! your perspetive would be way different on this if you were over there, and i am 100% sure the Iraqis would've done teh same thing, damit, what the hell is wrong with you ppl

Cut out the racism dude.

most arab sience was imported from china, the far east and extracted from the old greeks during the middle ages! the first crusade was started because european feudalist trade with the arab world but then the middle east were overrun by barbaric tribes (cant remember their name, starting with the letter "S" i think) therefor ending trade relations betwen the two worlds!

what i found to be really funny is the assasination of Theo Van Gogh! the "muslim" terrorists kill him, causing the dutch to burn mosques and then the "muslims" threaten to burn christian churches if the burning of mosques don't stop! thats idiotism not terrorism! it really bothers me!

Mithrandir2 said:

I'm sure that my perspective on rape would also be different if I was a child rapist.

Doesn't make it any more right.

of course people all hot to make the US look bad do not mention the fact that a common tactic the US soldiers are encountering is terrorists playing dead, then jumping up and shooting soldiers.

i have seen the film, when the soldier is saying "he's playing dead" you can hear the ALARM in his voice. as a veteran myself(1CAV 489th ENG BN, USAR 1987-91), i can attest that in that situation you do not take chances. i would have popped him as well...and done my best to deal with it by consoling myself with the fact it was probobly him or me/mybuddies.

you dont have minutes or even seconds to ponder what to do, you take care of the situation ASAP or you and/or your buddies in your squad will die...and yes it IS that simple...when your there and not being a monday morning quarterback or simply using this for fodder to push a political agenda!

BTW the french army shot up a bunch of unarmed demonstrators, where is the "outrage" about that? why are we not seeing news of this plastered all over the place? and while we are along this line, where was the great outpouring of concern for the "average iraqi" when saddam was killing them by the hundreds of thousands?

Talk about hot topic...Lets just cool it down with a friendly press of the magical button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back