Neotokyo Trailer is Here

I would be lying if I said that trailer looked horrible...

Best looking Source mod yet? Hell, I think it looks better than anything even Valve have put together. If the gameplay is half as good as the visuals we're in for a treat here.

Nothing special. Very meh CS-esque gameplay. Horrible models and animations.

You guys are amazingly hard to please. On the one hand you get people who rip apart the remake mods, then when something different actually does come out of the shadows, you pick it apart piece by piece.

"Have to say i'm still not convinced about the texturing and lighting from both props, models and env. It's simply not at the same level as the modelling and concept."

Care to explain what are you not convinced about? I dont even know what that comment is supposed to mean.

The default setting is 'cautious optimism'.

That said, it doesn't look like I'd enjoy the gameplay. But I would give this a look, if I have the bandwidth.

Visually it looks neat, but as of gameplay (from what is shown) I can't really say I am sold as of right now. Just looks like CS:S in futuristic Japan.

"Have to say i'm still not convinced about the texturing and lighting from both props, models and env. It's simply not at the same level as the modelling and concept."

Care to explain what are you not convinced about? I dont even know what that comment is supposed to mean.

I think what he means is there isn't any apparent art direction, and when I saw the screenshots that were released for it earlier I had the same feeling.

Back