New Half Life Fan

jammy343

Reaction score
There is another new half life fan in my house hold. :thumbs::p

His name is Captain Morgan, named after the rum :thumbs:.
Hes an Anemalistic Corn Snake, (Red Albino). He is just over a foot. With the smallest face in the world. He's a bit grumpy at the moment. As i bought him yestoday he was due to be fed at the shop but he will have to wait until Sunday before he has his pinky, or he will possably regurgitate his food. (as he's still settling in!)

(sorry for the quite large image)

mycorn1stpicsmaller.jpg

Jammy.

Okay but seriously? Awesome.

Don't eat it. That's the mistake I made after playing MGS3.

Do you by any chance have shirts with snakes on them? Snake shirts, so to speak?

I'm so confused. Can someone explain Sulk's image in relation to the topic.

Keep looking.

Thet shovel is the snake, and putting it in the fan to cut it up?

I used to do that to garden snakes back when I was a kid. Turn my bike upside down, put stake in spokes, hold on, spin tires.

I thought the picture meant like.. their name.. jammy? cause the shovels gonna jam the fan.. o

Sulkdodds image wins on so many levels, seriously it's like a piece of art - everyone sees all kinds of crazy shit in there.

"It's a fan, making a funny on the thread title"
"It's a shovel, which people use for killing snakes"
"The shovel was used to jam the fan and the op's name is jammy"

Sulkdodds image wins on so many levels, seriously it's like a piece of art - everyone sees all kinds of crazy shit in there.

"It's a fan, making a funny on the thread title"
"It's a shovel, which people use for killing snakes"
"The shovel was used to jam the fan and the op's name is jammy"

PFft, didnt' even say waht I thought it meant. I see how it is.

The number of possible interpretations boarders on infinite, I couldn't possible list them all ;)

Good work Sulkdodds. That'll keep 'em on their toes for a while.

SNAKES ON THE MOTHER F*CKIN' PLANE!!!

:D

If he is a Half Life fan you should have called him Lambda, its greek so it sounds intelligent but is also Half Life's symbol. Although...Snakes don't generally think about wavelength though do they...:|

:D

Snakes don't generally think about wavelength though do they...:|
No. On the other hand they are long and skinny so you could make waves out of snakes.

Although thats probably not a good idea, for the snake or for you.

I agree.

What would a good, witty name for a snake be? I always like 'Slithers' used in the Simpsons.

I didn't read the post at first so i didn't know it was about a snake, therefore I got a bit of shock when I saw the photo. You see, as I've explained before in another thread, I'm very phobic of snakes, even little snakes like the one in the photo. I find it hard to even look at photos of snakes, but I forced myself to look at that one even though i felt a bit shaky and sick. No offense to the snake, though. It's just my phobia!!!

lol no it wont.

yes im dead. Well virgin media internet is killing me!

silent bob i should have called him.

Yes. you have a very coool fan there. i like it. :s

Remember to taze the snake, and enjoy your mandatory injection of female uterus tissue into your spinal chord.

I dunno why it took people that long to figure out the fan image, that joke has been used so many times.

Back