New Illness Discovered =(

What just happened in this thread?

i-said-what.jpg

Anyway, Facebook gets ridiculous when you start checking it twice per day just to read a few of the status updates of people you don't truly care about. Though it's not fair to dismiss it as useless because it's a good form of networking

The ban is real though!

She waved a gun around while hitting him with a hammer. I saw through the deception.

I stopped reading status updates a long time ago. I don't even know if people still do.

If you wanted to know my favourite quotations, you could have just asked.

I've never looked at facebook. You have to join to even see anything on that shit; I don't ****ing think so. A simple trap for fools. This is a really pathetic network effect tactic. Why didn't that throw some red flags for all of you?

So how did that privacy thing work out for you guys? I think I'm going to download the personal details of 100 million facebook users: http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5722635/Facebook_directory_-_personal_details_for_100_million_users

Oh noes, you're gonna get all the personal details that all those 100 million users chose to make publicly available. The end of the world is near. You know you don't actually need to download all that, you can go to the facebook site and get the same exact information.

And if you haven't gotten atleast one piece of ass thanks to facebook you haven't lived.

I've got several pieces of ass from facebook. I'm hoping that, soon, I'll have enough pieces of ass to make a whole ass!

I don't use facebook, or any other social networking site. I find them boring.

Oh noes, you're gonna get all the personal details that all those 100 million users chose to make publicly available. The end of the world is near. You know you don't actually need to download all that, you can go to the facebook site and get the same exact information.

100 million users, the majority of which are caught in the granny trap, where the default settings tell all.

Who the hell commissions these stupid studies anyway? It's like some guys sit in a room all day and go "hey guys I just had an idea for a study!".

my guess would be pharmaceutical companies looking to crack a new demographic in the market

Oh Fishbulb darling, I love you.

And also, regarding the 13 and 16 year old thing, they would have been allowed to have sex if she was 14 or he was 15. In Victoria (where he lives), you're allowed to have sex when you're under 16 if the person is 2 or less years older than you.

100 million users, the majority of which are caught in the granny trap, where the default settings tell all.

Huh? I'm pretty sure by default aside from a few minor details your profile is not viewable unless you give people access to it. Any information in that torrernt is information people were willing to share with the internet.

I just uploaded 103 pictures of myself, all in roughly the same pose, in the same location. PLZ LIKE IF U THINK IM CUTE OK? OTTERWISE ILL BE SAD :_____(

****ing news can't properly report research findings. Show me where causation was proven. Did they double blind randomly assign teenagers to use facebook excessively? No, then how do they know that it's not just the depressed teenagers who are more likely to spend all their time on facebook.

What I find more interesting, is when you look back say 20 years ago at the predictions of what technology would be like in the 21st century, we are WAY ahead of our predictions in terms of communications, yet in terms of things like ecology, robotics and space travel its not even close.

Back