New screens, GMAN AND MAGNUSSON!

**** Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eli and Alyx's faces look really good.

And do they seriously have to put a faded picture of the G-Man's face in every picture he's in?

And do they seriously have to put a faded picture of the G-Man's face in every picture he's in?

Maybe they're doing a study in faces. Or it's a subliminal message saying, "Even though my back is turned and/or I'm really far away, I'M STILL WATCHING YOU, GORDON FREEMAN! I am the G-Man and I will mess with your eyes!"

Eli and Alyx's faces look really good.

It's what Gordon sees, not just vavle being like "Heh, lets put his face, really huge over here, and have him standing over here about 40 feet away... ^^"

Omg, I love all pics. As usuall, anything with G-Man is very intriguing. Now release a new trailer or video goddamn! :D

Nice screens!
Scientist (yes, probably Magnusson) in rocket silo looks very similar to guy with moustache from this picture from Kleiner's lab.

I was expecting him to be one of the Einstien scientists.

Ya well I think Valve wanted to create a new character that we haven't seen yet in the half life universe at least someone we haven't interacted yet if the Magnusson was the Einstien scientist then it wouldn't surprise us that much to see him as we have seen him before in half life.
I like the way Valve are trying to keep everything fresh to the new enemies and characters people and creatures we haven't seen before it makes the game more interesting.

Awesome stuff! It's looking just beautiful! Come faster, October, come!

You know, this is the very first time I've seen the Gman interacting with an object, something other than his tie or briefcase... He is leaning on the railing!

Oh can someone remember whether we saw him physically give the rocket launcher to Cubbage?

He also talked to that scientist behind the window in HL1, to a security guard in op4, and a grunt in the boot camp.

And he doesn't give any weapon to the colonel.

Maybe everyone else but you and the vortigaunts see the G-man as someone else or it's just that everyone knows about him except you man I can't wait to see what explanation Valve came up with in ep2 it better be good and make sense not something like all this time "G-man was Gordon from teh futur Zomg!!!"

That guy who seems to be admiring the rockt...Couldn't it be Breen with his suit just shining in the immense light.
He does seem to have the full face moustache-to-hair thing.

And i saw Gordon in the pic where some guy's face was scraped off. But i never saw any female scientists in BM.

You know, this is the very first time I've seen the Gman interacting with an object, something other than his tie or briefcase... He is leaning on the railing!

Oh can someone remember whether we saw him physically give the rocket launcher to Cubbage?

Yes, its actually the first time he interacts with any kind of object. Well, except picking some dust of Alyx shoulder at the end of HL2

No, we didn't see that. When the cam sweeps by the first time they just talk and the second time they both walk away

He interacts with doors in Half-Life. Well, you don't specifically see him do it, but it's always implied that he's closing doors on you.

what on earth did the resistance hire gordon with, their souls?

I think it's something that the vortigaunts have I mean so far they seem to be the only ones who can enter G-man's dimension and therefore to him they are not seen as little vermin I think the vortigaunts are the only thing the G-man takes seriously especially seeing from the ep1 intro so they must have something that the G-man wants maybe the Vortessence was the part of the deal.
Maybe the G-man wants the power that the Vortigaunt's have to make him more powerful taking into account that the G-man probably just exhibits teleportation powers which could just be a portable device in his briefcase other than that he may not be all that powerful.

I think it's something that the vortigaunts have I mean so far they seem to be the only ones who can enter G-man's dimension and therefore to him they are not seen as little vermin I think the vortigaunts are the only thing the G-man takes seriously especially seeing from the ep1 intro so they must have something maybe the Vortessence was the part of the deal.
Maybe the G-man wants the power that the Vortigaunt's have to make him more powerful taking into account that the G-man probably just exhibits teleportation powers which could just be a portable device in his briefcase other than that he may not be all that powerful.

Er, think you could use a bit more punctuation? Reading your posts is kinda confusing. :(

General Balls: mmmm oh god chocolate chip cookies sound so good right now..

this might be a bit of a spoiler of the ending. unless theyre going for a complete change of style for the gman, i think that screenshot will be a 'time pause' moment like the end of hl2. magnusson is frozen in that position while the gman does a monologue at you. maybe the very end of the episode or maybe a cool midway pay-off?

Yea or GMan has been watching everything and catches Gordie at the end. Then this pictures come and he tells how he really has known everything hes been doing.

Ya maybe it's just close to the ending when the satellite is about to be launched and Magnusson is commencing the countdown while standing in that position and then once the countdown reaches to one then time freezes and then we see the G-man again.

Ya maybe it's just close to the ending when the satellite is about to be launched and Magnusson is commencing the countdown while standing in that position and then once the countdown reaches to one then time freezes and then we see the G-man again.

standing next to what is basically a big pipe full of explosives which is about to be ignited is not something a rocket scientist would usually do :LOL:

True I guess maybe it will be different maybe Magnusson is just stating that it's finally done in that pose then the G-man will come or something like that or maybe time won't slow at all and this time when the G-man talks to you everyone else will see him especially Magnusson and probably they will be surprised.

I'm sure that the end will have something to do with that helicopter we see in the concept art.

Yes I think I remember reading something from that old tech demo gcf that said something about them leaving in a helicopter maybe to get to the artic base.

If anything, the G-Man doesn't look all that happy in that screen.

As for Alyx and Eli, the image is too small for me to really tell anything's better. But I wouldn't be surprised, considering how much other things have improved.

In particular, the the Vortigaunt looked much more detailed than I've ever seen them. I'm surprised nobody has mentioned it.

The workers are roughly as I imagined them. We can see in that screen that they're not much bigger than regular antlions. I'm not sure why some people were saying they were 'huge'. I mean, that other screen had nothing to show scale.

Other than the story elements, the characters, who's going to die, new feature's, and what ever makes Episode 2 so anticipated for me and for others, is simply the chase music. That's just one more reason why I am excited about Ep2.

Infact, I have all my favorite games music on my mp3 player, even some of the mods like Minerva: Metastasis, FH(BF series), Desert Combat, etc. It keeps me thinking about my favorite game(s).

There's a bit of an article on Gamespy about Ep2. I think the only real new info it gave was that it's easy to get lost driving around if you ignore Alyx, which I thought was funny.

Back