New Sven Co-Op 2 Media

Chris D

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have just received word from Sniper, lead coder on Sven Co-Op and Sven Co-Op 2, that there is a render of one of their new Xen monsters that will be appearing in both the next version of Sven Co-Op for Half-Life 1, and also Sven Co-Op 2.[br]
<span align="center"></span>​
[br]There is also a myriad of other news on the website which you can find here.

Woah, those beretta and shotgun, models and animations are great! :D

The rain song - led zeppelin

Looks like something out of Star Wars.

Is that a model for HL1 or HL2? Because for HL1 it looks nice, but for HL2 it looks pretty bad I think.

Neutrino said:
Is that a model for HL1 or HL2? Because for HL1 it looks nice, but for HL2 it looks pretty bad I think.
It's being used in the next version of Sven Co-Op for Half-Life 1. I'm sure they'll remodel and texture it, but that particular new monster will also be appearing in Sven Co-Op 2.

Tor uses 512x512 texture maps already. He's very detailed. :p

When Tor gets normal mapping and other visual effects applied to him, he'll look better on the source engine.

Chris_D said:
It's being used in the next version of Sven Co-Op for Half-Life 1. I'm sure they'll remodel and texture it, but that particular new monster will also be appearing in Sven Co-Op 2.

Ah ok. I misunderstood. Ya it looks great for HL1.

$niper, can't wait to see Sven Coop on source. Best of luck to you guys.

I am looking forward to Sven Coop on HL2. Looks good.

How about D3 Sven Coop though?
:D

Yay. What's greatest is I heard people talking about the new Tor as I screwed around online (mostly by falling prey to enviromental hazards). The next release, basically, is going to rock.

What I look forward to most is the potential for custom maps/entities through Source: Tor-esque variations on existing enemies, allowing massive scope for custom projects.

thanks i havent played mods in a while... im downloading it right now (Full 3.0)
i just installed half life and im so f**king lasy... must in..stall high... definition pack

Sven Co-op rocks. I'm really really looking forward to this mod in source. 3 words: Best Lanparty game.

Chris_D said:
I have just received word from Sniper, lead coder on Sven Co-Op and Sven Co-Op 2, that there is a render of one of their new Xen monsters that will be appearing in both the next version of Sven Co-Op for Half-Life 1, and also Sven Co-Op 2.[br]
<span align="center"></span>​
[br]There is also a myriad of other news on the website which you can find on their website.
That looks very cool, great stuff :)

I think It looks a tad to "cartoony" to be used for Sven co-op 2, I expect to see it remodeled and in a more realistical form by then, Its fine for HL1 tho

Eh... SC's main point has never been realism (we're talking a mod with cartoon levels here), but as Sniper already pointed out it wouldn't take much to reapply the massively detailed texture, and you'd be surprised what shadowing can do to a model (look at Doom 3).

EVIL said:
I think It looks a tad to "cartoony" to be used for Sven co-op 2, I expect to see it remodeled and in a more realistical form by then, Its fine for HL1 tho
exactly what I was thinking when I saw them, but was too lazy to post it.

its a nice model, and nice skin.. just cartoony.

Back