North Korea army minister executed with mortar round

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
A North Korean army minister was executed with a mortar round for reportedly drinking and carousing during the official mourning period after Kim Jong-il's death.

Kim Chol, vice minister of the army, was taken into custody earlier this year on the orders of Kim Jong-un, who assumed the leadership after the death of his father in December.
On the orders of Kim Jong-un to leave "no trace of him behind, down to his hair," according to South Korean media, Kim Chol was forced to stand on a spot that had been zeroed in for a mortar round and "obliterated."

as horrible as that is IRL it's still pretty hilarious ..and horrible

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...army-minister-executed-with-mortar-round.html

Noob commander. Hopefully he didn't forgive the teamkill.

Well, there are no remains, so at least they won't need to bother with a mortarcian.

How the **** does that retard kid think that a mortar round is going to leave no trace of him? It's not going to vaporize him. Mortars don't vaporize.

Edit: Though I guess if it's big enough it could... I dunno. Let's test it.

How the **** does that retard kid think that a mortar round is going to leave no trace of him? It's not going to vaporize him. Mortars don't vaporize.

Edit: Though I guess if it's big enough it could... I dunno. Let's test it.

One can never be vaporized of their immortar soul.

Lol, poor RJMC. And props to Techno for providing something unique to break up the Latin mort- root pun monotony.

I got nothin'

Back