Norway's weird lights in the sky. prelude to invasion by spiral loving aliens?

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
article-1234430-07887B10000005DC-48_634x421.jpg

A mysterious light display appearing over Norway last night has left thousands of residents in the north of the country baffled.

Witnesses from Trøndelag to Finnmark compared the amazing sight to anything from a Russian rocket to a meteor or a shock wave - although no one appears to have mentioned UFOs yet.

The phenomenon began when what appeared to be a blue light seemed to soar up from behind a mountain. It stopped mid-air, then began to circulate.

Within seconds a giant spiral had covered the entire sky. Then a green-blue beam of light shot out from its centre - lasting for ten to twelve minutes before disappearing completely

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...ight-display-hovers-Norway.html#ixzz0ZCztEvWK

Extravagant, showy aliens, who never learned the advantages of point A to point B.

God damn LHC. ****ing up our shit.

OMG this, the first video looked like something spiralling and ejecting some gas but the second one looked too much like maybe a micro-singularity.

****ing hadron collider has doomed us all...

7 hour war.

O _ O

Maybe some guy decided to test his latest invention

Best explanation I have heard is a spiraling rocket trail refracting light in the upper atmosphere. There is probably some HAARP ionosphere research going on up there. Maybe they were doing a weather control experiment.

My dad lives in Tromso. He saw it yesterday and said it looked very scifi but nobody cared much or talked about it at work.

Man, that looks like a shitty Dr Who effect from the 70s.

I chose the right day to start reading War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells.

It looks much bigger in the photos than in the videos.

that's what I was saying. The pictures were WAY more impressive than the videos. It doesn't take any longer to take a video of something than take a picture...

especially since it was over two minutes long.

Yeah, the more I read the more I think it's from a rocket test. Looks damn cool though. I immediately thought of the portal above the Citadel when I saw it.

prelude to invasion by spiral loving aliens?
spiral loving aliens
FOOLISH CREATURES, DRUNK ON SPIRAL POWER!

We Anti-Spirals were once a Spiral race like yourselves. But when we learned that the evolution of Spiral Power would lead to the destruction of the universe, we annihilated all those who possessed the power of the Spiral, and drove the few surviving life forms to the far corners of the universe. We halted our own evolution and locked ourselves away into this pocket universe! On our homeworld we sealed away our bodies and any hope of evolution! This ugly form is proof of our determination!

We defended the universe by killing our fellow spirals and halting our own evolution!

Do you have that determination?!

Do you possess the sheer fortitude that is on par with that?!

Do you have the resolve to do as we did, and protect the universe?!

DO YOU?!

WE SAY "NO!" NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!

NOT!

AT!

ALL!!!

BURN IN THE EVERLASTING HELLFIRE OF CREATION! BE UTTERLY ANNIHILATED DOWN TO THE VERY LAST SCRAP OF DNA!

INFINITY BIG BANG STORM!

2e4afdi.png

Ziltoid.jpg

Pathetic humans! I have come for the universe's ultimate cup of coffee!

Make it perfect!

Gurren Lagann

That show just kept getting bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger and I didn't think it could get any bigger after he punched a guy through space and time, but then he gets the moon and....man. It was nuts. Crazy nuts. Ace nuts.

or something, yeah, bros

Russian ALIEN rocket UFO illuminati 2012 snake gods Kathaksung minions working for the Carlye Group. Will you be ready for the invasion?

it's most likely a relativistic jet coming through a wormhole, utilized as some kind of death ray with the intention to obliterate our solar system. it doesn't yet seem potent enough though so I reckon we're now subjected to the "extensive study" phase, the penultimate phase in the 10 steps to conquer a galaxy program. the following weeks will decide whether or not the call is made by the supreme ruler of galactic federations to execute the final phase. we have been green lit for extermination...

It's a satellite. It broke and started to spin out, like fireworks gone wrong.

Yeah my mate told me about this today, me and him are always hoping to see ufos lmao, the pic stern displayed looks like a fake photoshop, but i think its real. wow i think theres something into this :D. if this happened in the US/UK the governments would have kidnapped all the photographers and taken all their evidence by now lol

haha the first video i stumble across had to be this one lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_2lBMYTfhY&feature=response_watch

Back