[NSFW] Image Dump II

Status
Not open for further replies.
wickedwitchoftheweldbyhbp5.png

Oh god, the witch made me snort when I laughed. I've NEVER done that. That picture is win.

ahahahhahahahaha i saw that before but the second time reading that is even funnier than the first...is it real?

and im definately going to try some of those things one day

ahahahhahahahaha i saw that before but the second time reading that is even funnier than the first...is it real?

and im definately going to try some of those things one day

course its not real... why would they be sending a letter to his wife? what does she have to do with anything?

besides, most of those things are random things that aren't worth complaining about from a store manager. at most, if he becomes a true disturbance, they'll simply ask him to leave and never come back, and if he does then they notify the police -- not his wife.

no it's not real, there was a list many years ago about "fun things to do in wal-mart" and it had all of those things and more...

Let me go ahead and point out that JB/CP are reaaaally not alright. This isn't /b/.

Let me go ahead and point out that JB/CP are reaaaally not alright. This isn't /b/.
Oh for chrissake, that's hardly "JB", it's not like she's in a bra or something. It's just a photoshopped picture. People have said way worse things than that on here.

Which is why it's not being deleted at the moment. It brought the subject to mind. I know, if there's turf on the wicket it's ready for cricket.

Oh. Well I think everyone knows that posting risque jb is wrong... I mean it wouldn't even be humorous so it wouldn't belong here anyway.

Oh. Well I think everyone knows that posting risque jb is wrong... I mean it wouldn't even be humorous so it wouldn't belong here anyway.

Seems a bit silly to contend the point further when it's perfectly logical for me, as a moderator, to clarify the rules every once in a while. Also, we have a lot of /b/rothas here, I wouldn't put it past a lot of you. I mean that with the greatest possible helping of loooovin' on top.

Which is why it's not being deleted at the moment. It brought the subject to mind. I know, if there's turf on the wicket it's ready for cricket.

Pah, that's nothing.

Old enough to pee, old enough for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back