[NSFW] Image Dump II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow, I thought the art style seemed familiar when I started reading. That's when I saw the creepy Richard, which I've seen many times before.

Funny as ****.

Where can I find more? What exactly is it from? Is it a real manga?

The Creepy Richard one was great. Thing is, I have a print of the ... i care because you do album cover on my wall and it is really hard to tear my eyes away from it sometimes.

Where can I find more? What exactly is it from? Is it a real manga?
<3 this manga. Short Cuts if anyone was wondering.
^

charizard_cor.jpg
charizard_cor.jpg
charizard_cor.jpg
charizard_cor.jpg
charizard_cor.jpg
charizard_cor.jpg
charizard_cor.jpg
charizard_cor.jpg
charizard_cor.jpg
charizard_cor.jpg

Man, Charizard was the best mother f ever, burn the shi17 out of anything; if that didn't work he'd seismic toss you into the ground.

This doesn't really help me... I can't exactly google "short cuts" and find what I'm looking for. Can you link me to where you found those images, or where to buy the manga?

I googled short cuts comic and found it in 30 seconds :)

http://www.viz.com/products/products.php?series_id=168

SEVERAL HOURS LATER EDIT:

I was just looking though my photobucket account, and found a classic. It still makes me laugh every time.
1165951782918.jpg

Detroit Tigers?

I usually try to watch MLB and ALCS via Morpheus and shtoof but haven't seen any games in a while :(

Quintuple kill kill kill (yes the one sitting in front of me also got squashed...on the elbow). The fifth one is hidden D:
lawdux9.jpg

Heh... found this as someones avatar. I thought it was pretty amusing.

20070321193250pooue9.gif

Detroit Tigers?

I usually try to watch MLB and ALCS via Morpheus and shtoof but haven't seen any games in a while :(

I'm guessing it's the Atlanta Braves, the way their uniforms look.

On a side note, that movie is Spy Hard. ****ing most hilarious movie ever!

Or one of Leslie Nelson's movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back