Objects in Portal

GLaDOS2.0

Reaction score
I was kicking around the idea of making some "dust collecting" fan props from Portal - My first object to fabricate will be the half-oval radio you see all over Aperture Labs - next will be an Aperture Labs desk chair. I am curious about the little piece of white plastic I see on worktables and desks sporting an Aperture Science logo - What do you guys think that is? A Flash Drive maybe? After that, I would like to do a PC Mod to make an Aperture Labs Terminal CPU. My final fabrications would involve fan faves the WCC and of course, the portal gun itself. - I have access to a plastics lab and a CAD system to fabricate such items. (Now to start working on some decent 3D models) .......

*reads again*

Sorry, I'm confused.

What exactly is it you're doing?

If you make a working Aperture Science radio I may start a cult dedicated to you.

If you make a working aperture science computer case, keyboard, and mouse I will love you.

Remember that those designs are copyrighted so if you plan on making money you better be sure that you're not making replicas.

Oh and you can get the models from content cache files, all you need is a bit of know-how to get them to your favorite 3D program.

Well, don't sell them to other people. Give Valve the credit they deserve and ask for their help. You know how awesome their emails are :E

I'd love to see more Portal props besides WCC's and ASHPD's. I say: Go for it! :thumbs:

I can't believe no one asked:

CAN YOU MAKE THE COMPANION CUBE?

CAN YOU MAKE TURRETS?

be cause those are weak and overdone, no mater how much we love the companion cube ^-^

Back